Multiple reports: Flyers sign D Maxim Lamarche from Baie-Comeau Drakkar (QMJHL)

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
61318935.jpg

Damaged Goods

Feb 26, 2009
Philadelphia
I seriously doubt Raffl plays more than 10 NHL games in his career.

:sarcasm:

(Nothing personal, but I think everyone likes a good Cold Take).

I'd be kind of disappointed if they picked zykov with the 11th overall pick. He looks like a good prospect but there will likely be better names there at that point. If they really want a forward I'd much rather go with Anthony Mantha, Hunter Shinkaruk or (unlikely hell be there) Valery Nichushkin.

Also, there will likely be some good defensemen to choose from. One of Ristolainen, Nurse, Pulock or Morrissey should be available at that spot as well. Zykov would be a reach at 11 IMO, and the risk would be a mistake.

Funny how this post got so much flak. Zykov fell to 37 and the results to now more than justify it. Unfortunately there have not been much payoff outside of the top 10 of the 2013 draft so far. We'll see how Morin vs Mantha goes. I always leaned towards Mantha and that hasn't changed.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It was a joke, but I made a conscious, artistic decision to not include the :sarcasm:

You got me. :laugh:

But, as Flyotes said, that meme will come in handy during the season when the drivel starts to flow in earnest from TimmyP and & Carchidi.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is it possible to make a sticky thread for our dumbass beat writers so their drivel isnt posted in other threads where members such as myself, that willfully try to avoid them, dont have to be exposed to them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad