Mueller and Prosser placed on waivers

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO
Fabbri isn't going to make the roster in the bottom 6. He'll switch with Lindstrom.

I still think a trade with Paajarvi is coming, Mueller clearly outplayed him.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Fabbri isn't going to make the roster in the bottom 6. He'll switch with Lindstrom.

I still think a trade with Paajarvi is coming, Mueller clearly outplayed him.

We don't really have a bottom 6. More like a top 9 and a 4th line.

As for Paajarvi - did Mueller "clearly" outplay him, if at all? I watched some of the practices and the games that were streamed and Mueller didn't look very impressive at all. I'm not saying Paajarvi was setting the world on fire but I don't think Mueller outplayed him.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes

As for Paajarvi - did Mueller "clearly" outplay him, if at all? I watched some of the practices and the games that were streamed and Mueller didn't look very impressive at all. I'm not saying Paajarvi was setting the world on fire but I don't think Mueller outplayed him.

He did, but Mueller can't play on the 4th line, Paajarvi can.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Mueller readjusting to NA hockey in the AHL will be fine. He has hockey sense and scoring ability while MPS doesnt....sadly

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Mueller readjusting to NA hockey in the AHL will be fine. He has hockey sense and scoring ability while MPS doesnt....sadly

I agree, I think Mueller showed he could keep up, but he was clearly rusty. He's on a two-way, so the Blues can send him down, MOST LIKELY CLEAR WAIVERS, and be called back up once he gets re-acclimated up to NA style of play again.

I do think the Blues will be trading someone, right now my money is on PRV, but wouldn't rule out Cole either.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
All this says to me is Fabbri survived another round of cuts.

ezgifcom-add-text.gif
:laugh:

I hope Fabbri at least gets a 9 game trial with the blues, I've never seen him play a game so it'd be cool to see how he looks out there.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I agree, I think Mueller showed he could keep up, but he was clearly rusty. He's on a two-way, so the Blues can send him down, MOST LIKELY CLEAR WAIVERS, and be called back up once he gets re-acclimated up to NA style of play again.

I do think the Blues will be trading someone, right now my money is on PRV, but wouldn't rule out Cole either.
MPS for pitts 2nd

Idk what to do with cole, but I'd like to get Mcquaid from Boston.

Daley Tarasenkshow

Schennsational
Nov 7, 2012
St. Louis MO

From what I saw Paajarvi was the worst regular this camp/preseason. Mueller was okay, but he showed flashes that led me to believe he is rusty.

To me, they can both play on the 4th line as equal as each other.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
From what I saw Paajarvi was the worst regular this camp/preseason. Mueller was okay, but he showed flashes that led me to believe he is rusty.

To me, they can both play on the 4th line as equal as each other.

I thought Pajaarvi looked better than Mueller last night, Mueller really didnt show me anything to make me believe he will help this team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad