GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Don't give a damn about one game. I just want to see the Habs have a strong 3rd period and score one damn goal. We haven't scored on San Jose in two years.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Time to get rid of DD, throw that **** on the 3rd or 4th line.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Every line has been changed except for one. Can anyone guess which one?

The Habs haven't been doing much and the game is 3-0 so it would be a good time to break the 1st line just to give it a try. It's almost as if MT is afraid to break DD and Pacioretty because it might end up working.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
The Sharks never play 60 minutes. I watched when they played the Red Wings a week ago and they dominated the 1st but still lost.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
You know, if you keep bringing down a player for no reason, people will stop taking your opinion seriously. I think it's funny how you think Desharnais is awful yet still think he can be the center piece to bring Eberle to mtl. :laugh:

expy is a terrible poster. I doubt anyone is taking what he says seriously.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Galchenyuk has looked pathetic. Eller has looked good.
In the tradedeadline today some clowns claimed that Galchenyuk is as good (or worth as much) as Taylor fkn Hall.

Galchenyuk has potential, we all know it, but he's inconsistent, unclutch and rather invisible - he's Kovalev without the production.

OK, big third, big third... we can do this... uh... maybe...
We can. Let's hope.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
On anyone else that would have been a penalty but these refs have something against Gallagher. I bet they were looking at that play saying "Damnit now we can't give Gallagher a penalty cause of that ridiculous dive"

In any case, good thing we didn't get anyone who can shoot or score today. Why would we ever need more than 13 shots after 2 periods?

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
we're a better team with young fast players like Bournival and Thomas than old slow players like Malhotra and PAP.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Galchenyuk and Plekanec have been atrocious the last few games. Galchenyuk with at least three blatant turnovers in the first two periods.

Good end of the second period at least.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Patches to Petry
"No seriously, that is our record, we really are first in the East"
"No you didn't get traded to the Leafs"

ninjagaiden

Oct 1, 2014
Don't give a damn about one game. I just want to see the Habs have a strong 3rd period and score one damn goal. We haven't scored on San Jose in two years.

They were looking much better as the period ended. Habs also haven't won in San Jose in a long time.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The Habs haven't been doing much and the game is 3-0 so it would be a good time to break the 1st line just to give it a try. It's almost as if MT is afraid to break DD and Pacioretty because it might end up working.

Team was unreal with Galchenyuk at #1C, and for some reason he broke it up. They were winning, and it got broken up, I dont get it. Although tbf, they just won 4 games in a row and this is the first game after a long trip and 3 hour time change.

I just wish he was consistent with all the players instead of giving Desharnais so much rope.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Anyone else seeing ******** whistle after ******** whistle? I'm going..to lose...my ****ing...mind

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
In the tradedeadline today some clowns claimed that Galchenyuk is as good (or worth as much) as Taylor fkn Hall.

Galchenyuk has potential, we all know it, but he's inconsistent, unclutch and rather invisible - he's Kovalev without the production.

Hi.

Is Talor fkn Hall not inconsistent ? is he a clutch player ? I'd wager he's also incredibly invisible. Galchenyuk had a rough period in the 2nd, but he came out guns blazing in the first. Choose your battles, this is not one of them.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Cause the same posters give others hell for speaking their opinion since it doesn't fit their pro-Eller agenda. Same goes for the pro-Desharnais people.

To be fair, I haven't seen a single post of yours that addresses the "pro-Desharnais" section in anything beyond general terms; you're coming off as pretty partisan, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad