GDT: Mtl v. SJ: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Clear lack of effort aside...if this is part 1 of 3 of Price's 'big test', I'm pretty happy with him. He's been lights out aside from that 1st goal...2nd was tipped high and 3rd was a good screen.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I've already admitted before that they don't bash DD like the others. True. They are mostly franco protectionists. The way Cherry is Canado protectionist. But nobody mentions that he's a #1C. Nobody. People love to invent things here....Someboyd lately mentioned that Damphousse was protecting DD. What did Damphousse said? He said that Therrien has no choice but to protect DD and to give him easy matchups. Guess who says that here? 95% of this board. But somehow, it came out as "Damphousse protects DD....". And frankly, it's so childish to say that "RDS and the french media" says this or that....How about naming names. How about differentiating people? People hear what the biggest idiot in Gaston Therrien says...and come out here by saying "RDS and the French media" said....
On the whole, Pyretta has a point.
Quite a few guys suggested and keep saying that it was time to go with Galchenyuk. But that also was lost in translation.
Okay but when they said it then it was "Eller's the odd man out." It was comical to listen to.

Anyways, on with the game.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Eller was retaining possession with 2 sharks on his back... Nobody to help him then lose the puck and it's his faut... Amazing

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Habs need to start winning the puck battles and find a way to get through the neutral zone with speed. Sharks doing a good job isolating the puck carriers and keeping them to outside. Conversely, they are just hemming us in and shooting pucks looking for traffic and tips.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
lirl...how is this any different than people ****-talking about Eller when he plays bad. You don't bash him when he does bad just like people who bash him don't compliment him when he has a good shift.

Yet you and MasterDecoy are literally scanning every single Eller post to make sure no one bashes him lirl, you have to see the double standard or hypocrisy here :laugh:...right?

Since Eller's mistakes are frequently punished IRL, who cares what some posters on the board say?

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
When in doubt, throw every number except three of them in the lottery machine, and make new lines

Therriens only form of adjustment

void

Jan 5, 2006
Are we playing the Bruins of the West? Bunch of diving neandethals.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
lirl...how is this any different than people ****-talking about Eller when he plays bad. You don't bash him when he does bad just like people who bash him don't compliment him when he has a good shift.

Yet you and MasterDecoy are literally scanning every single Eller post to make sure no one bashes him lirl, you have to see the double standard or hypocrisy here :laugh:...right?

say what? :dunno:

i don't love or hate eller, i don't love or hate desharnais. in fact, i don't hate a single player on this team since i came back in 09. i don't have an agenda i push every other posts like 80% of the posters here so allow me: whatchoo talking 'bout willis?

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Still as terrible as ever, not sure what game you're watching.

You know, if you keep bringing down a player for no reason, people will stop taking your opinion seriously. I think it's funny how you think Desharnais is awful yet still think he can be the center piece to bring Eberle to mtl. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad