GDT: MTL @ OTT | Kotkamania!| Oct. 20, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
I have a feeling the team with the better legs in the 1st will win this game. Habs haven't played since Wednesday and Sens since Tuesday. Not a big fan of Dlo, it seens everytime he scores, the goalie is awfull. Anyway we'll see. We have enough offensive player to sit Hudon and have something a little different with Dlo.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Great GDT thread, as always. We are spoiled.

I have a feeling Kotkaniemi gets a goal tonight, and we get a big win.

I hate these guys more than the Leafs, tbh.....almost...ALMOST "Nordique" like level ( but it will never be close.) but it's the closest we will get in today's NHL.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
hqdefault.jpg

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Will tonight, be the night? A good night as any to see Yeppu put one in.

He's creating a stir all his own, even without having scored a regular season goal just yet.

There once was Beatlemania. Now, it's Kotkamania!

2kjbw9.jpg

He's the talk of the city and the foundation upon which this team is finally building its centerline strength.

2kjam3.jpg

The secret? Well, he's very talented, humble, personable ... and he smiles at a very high rate.

nMReO7d.gif

And for the astute fan, his longstanding nicknames are following him here:

Question is, how long before we start seeing this around the city ...

2kja9n.jpg

Hoping to see him wear this in the dressing room, at the end of a game, hopefully tonight's game:

2kjawx.jpg

His mom is anxiously waiting. Here she is on left, with Armia's GF:

2kjb59.gif

Lineups (changes to be updated in thread):

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2018-10-19-%C3%A0-09.38.25.png

27izfc.gif

So the question is, will Yeppu say Yippy tonight ?

Reactions: Runner77

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Great thread once again Runner, nailing it! Should be a good match up, hopefully we got back to the tanking part of the season!

Reactions: Runner77

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Over the years I've seen hundreds of GDT's. What was I rambling on about again? Oh yeah, during that time, posters from the Habs board continue to post the most detailed, creative and well thought out GDT's. Thank you all for the time and effort. This old timer is very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad