GDT: MTL @ OTT | Kotkamania!| Oct. 20, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2009
éal
I know they are fighting hard this season but that Sens lineup is a disaster. Even worse so than ours. I can't see how we lose this one. Not with Price back in good shape. I say Habs win 4-0.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Quick question: Who is the woman with the thick glasses and stunned look? She keeps popping up and I have no clue who she is? A prospect's mother I imagine?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Quick question: Who is the woman with the thick glasses and stunned look? She keeps popping up and I have no clue who she is? A prospect's mother I imagine?

I'd rather remember the girl that went commando when Kotkaniemi was announced as the Habs's pick.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013

That woman is who the camera panned too in the draft directly after we chose kotkaniemi. She has become an insta meme not just on here but in the mainstream as well

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
I'd love to know the backstory on her as well. Was she hoping for Zadina? Tkachuk? Some media person needs to track her down for posterity's sake.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Love the jacket lol........and the blonde 80’s chick.......:laugh:

Great work....especially in the wee hours of the morning

Thanks. Donghabs tried his best but it sounded as if he was up against the clock, so I volunteered. However, not without bugging him a little.

Remember that infamous GDT he did with those uh, questionably-esthetic fonts? I have a feeling he's going to want to make up for that soon.

In the meantime, I sorta reminded him with this ...

2kj019.jpg

:D

Reactions: Zorba and jaffy27

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Sucks for Hudon. Hope he gets a chance to get back in the line up. 3 points in 6 games with barely any ice time.

I like Dlo too so I am glad he will get his chance. Competition is good on this team, keeps everyone hungry.

Routs

Dec 17, 2011
Ottawa has had a surprising start similar to the Habs this year. They too are playing with intensity and more like a team than they ever did before. Could be a heck of a good game.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Habs will be put to sleep by the putrid Guy Boucher system. Habs will lose 3-1.

But Melnyk should be giving us the game since we'll be putting about 5,000 more asses than usual in the stands.

Geoff should remind Melnyk that he now owns a welfare team partly financed by the Habs, thus giving us the two points in exchange. If not, we pull the plug.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I love that guy in the dark shirt who looks back at her. He probably knows her and is waiting for her reaction but he finds it funny.

That guy on the front right looks like a shit disturber looking for an opportunity. :laugh:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
She was lodging Zadina when he played in Halifax.

Doubt it.

Zadina said it himself before the draft that he doubt the habs would pick him since they need D and centers.

Im sure he talked a lot about draft stuffs with those taking care of him.
So they must have known there was a decent chance the habs were going to pick someone else.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Am I only one who tried translating that?

I have a feeling "Devil, hunted his son!" is incorrect.

It was first used in the Thirty Year's War as a war cry when Finnish cavalry shouted it when they attacked, Finland was part of Sweden then and fought under Swedish command in the war between Protestants and Catholics in the 1600s. It means " By the devil cut them down Finnish boys" or something like that. Whenever Sweden play Finland in Finland their fans shout it or at least used to shout it or some variety of it. I am sure Finnish Hab knows. Poika means boys and is a borrowed word from the Swedish pojkar.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->