Confirmed with Link: [MTL/NSH] Devan Dubnyk to Habs for future considerations - UPD: assigned to Bulldogs

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
TSN now rating Rask above Price for playoff goaltending did they even see the Olympics?

Rask was great as well in the Olympics and he has been better over the years in the NHL so are you really that surprised. Rask would have won Gold for Canada as well and I'm a huge fan of Carey but let's be honest here

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
TSN now rating Rask above Price for playoff goaltending did they even see the Olympics?

lol ...did you?

careys my BOY but your seriously arguing about this?

carey was YAWNING and rask was doing backflips , and rask went to the finals last year while careys playoff record is nothing to brag about...

i love price too but dont be BLIND man. same as people hating all over kessel when he signed his contract, gotta take off leaf-hating and bruins-hating goggles sometimes

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Maybe MB wants to rename the Habs to the DDs.

We have mini DD (David)
we medium DD (Drew Drewskie)
and now we have big DD

HABS win CUPS*

did my inner hatred of the Bruins cloud my vision on this one?

this is hopefully gonna be Carey's breakout year in the playoffs i hope....and pray

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Fine with me then. In the end, at one point, may the best man win between Tokarski and Dubnyk. If it means sending Mayer in the ECHL when Price comes back, it's great for me.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
If we can trade for a Gorges clone, we can trade for a Budaj clone.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Contenders make trades to contend while pretenders make trades to pretend. LA trades for Gaborik, Habs trade for a 3rd string goalie. Tough being a Habs fan on trade deadline day

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I heard there is no asset going to Nash, the Habs are just paying half(of the part Nash was paying) his salary and sticking him in Hamilton as insurance in case Price has a setback or Budaj gets hurt.

Hotstreak

Jul 18, 2005
Contenders make trades to contend while pretenders make trades to pretend. LA trades for Gaborik, Habs trade for a 3rd string goalie. Tough being a Habs fan on trade deadline day

Did you want us to trade for Gaborik?

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
and I can go through my neighbors garbage looking for free **** but I don't, just cause it's free doesn't mean we need it

It's not a pointless move, Tokarski has no NHL experience so they got DD as insurance if they need him (he has NHL experience). MB is making sure we have all our bases covered. Doesn't mean he's not working on other deals...

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
I heard there is no asset going to Nash, the Habs are just paying half(of the part Nash was paying) his salary and sticking him in Hamilton as insurance in case Price has a setback or Budaj gets hurt.

Yup, smart move by Bergevin. I like this. He's covering his bases. And maybe Waite can work his magic. If not, meh, nothing lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad