Proposal: MTL & NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
The funny part was Nemec was on the ice for all 3 x goals and played a 2 on 1 like a 4 year old would. He's a raw product with a lot of development ahead. NJ fans get so bent out of shape when you point out the warts on Nemec. Its so entertaining! :)

Glad we have Slaf! He won the battle of Slovakia yesterday by a mile.
He’s not a raw product, at all. That’s like the last thing you’d say about him if you’ve actually watched more than one game of his. Congrats on winning the “battle of Slovakia” with Nemec on a weird two right handed D pairing with Marino that the Devils were forced to throw together. He is still more valuable than any player in your organization.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
He’s not a raw product, at all. That’s like the last thing you’d say about him if you’ve actually watched more than one game of his. Congrats on winning the “battle of Slovakia” with Nemec on a weird two right handed D pairing with Marino that the Devils were forced to throw together. He is still more valuable than any player in your organization.
He's like a poor man's Justin Barron. Lots of development needed on that one. I am sure he will get there. Stay positive! Just an abysmal game from him.

Glad we have Slaf! He's exactly what the top line needed and getting better every game! Way more valuable than Blemec.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
He's like a poor man's Justin Barron. Lots of development needed on that one. I am sure he will get there. Stay positive! Just an abysmal game from him.

Glad we have Slaf! He's exactly what the top line needed and getting better every game! Way more valuable than Blemec.
Will do! I’m thinking Slaf might reach double digit goals this year, or possibly reach 30 points (which Yakupov was able to do as a rookie in a shortened season).

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Will do! I’m thinking Slaf might reach double digit goals this year, or possibly reach 30 points (which Yakupov was able to do as a rookie in a shortened season).
Slaf has really turned it around. Loving his progression. Hopefully Nemec finds his game. Maybe some more time in the AHL to work on 2 on 1's and other rudimentary defensive tacticts. He'll get there, i think.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Slaf has really turned it around. Loving his progression. Hopefully Nemec finds his game. Maybe some more time in the AHL to work on 2 on 1's and other rudimentary defensive tacticts. He'll get there, i think.
I believe in him. Reinbacher might need quite a bit of time in the minors as he’s getting outscored by Nemec in the Swiss league.

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
That's funny right there.
22 mins top pair 19 yrs old
Yeah hopefully he'll pan out!
Meanwhile your 6'4" 1OA with a yr played has same PPG as this sieve of ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad