Proposal: Mtl Fld.. 2 1st + for Huberdeau

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Yup, you are so right.. Still..

Still what? Florida has no reason to trade him, and why does Montreal need him? They have Tatar who seems to have rediscovered his game and Drouin who has discovered his game at LW. Plus Byron and Lehkonen. Plus Domi can play LW.

Montreal doesn't need Huberdeau and they don't need to overpay for him.

Reactions: draft day

PKWeber

Mar 1, 2017
Montreal
Still what? Florida has no reason to trade him, and why does Montreal need him? They have Tatar who seems to have rediscovered his game and Drouin who has discovered his game at LW. Plus Byron and Lehkonen. Plus Domi can play LW.

Montreal doesn't need Huberdeau and they don't need to overpay for him.

He wants him because he’s French.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
FLA is trying to make the playoffs. Don't see them dealing one of their hottest players.

Reactions: Laus723

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
Shut down this thread please. No chance we move Kotkaniemi or two first round picks. We're good on the wings. Just because Huberdeau is French Canadian doesn't mean we need him.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
There is absolutely no chance in hell I would ever trade Kotkaniemi for Huberdeau. I love the guy but unless he learned how to play LHD I’m not interested. He’s a luxury we can’t afford

Reactions: HabsDood

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Panthers have no need for Kotkaniemi. We got a better finnish center prospect coming up anyways

I agree that with Barkov& Trocheck you have no need for Kotka but no you don't have a better Finnish C prospect, let's be honest here.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Are the Panthers rebuilding all of a sudden? WTF do they move a top player for picks for?

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Why are you desperate for Hubby? We're not a realistic contender. Selling out our prospects and picks now would be dumb

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
We would love Huberdeau.. Would 2 1st and a player not named Domi Gally Tataaa.. Be a fit?

Be gentle, just trying..

Drouin and 2 1sts is probably enough that if I was a Panthers fan I wouldn't say no

One of Drouin or Tatar would be going the other way since they'd be a 3rd liner on the Habs otherwise

Or something crazy with Carey Price lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad