Proposal: Mtl Fld.. 2 1st + for Huberdeau

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
We would love Huberdeau.. Would 2 1st and a player not named Domi Gally Tataaa.. Be a fit?

Be gentle, just trying..
Please don't.
He's one of the few positives this season. It sucks enough as a Panthers fan without thinking of trading one of our best guys who's currently on pace for a 100 points.
Anyway if we were to make a splash trade, it would need to be for defence and goaltending, not picks.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm desperate mate.. I want not Koska to move away.. I know that it could be the price but I offered 2 1st.. Not Koska.. Wgy I said Habs fans, help me.. We want this guy..
But why? At least want someone who fills our biggest hole which is lhd. We already have Drouin and Tatar on the LW and Gally on the RW. Shaw looks great on that first line and Suzuki could replace him when he is ready. We can also just sign someone in free agency.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
I'm desperate mate.. I want not Koska to move away.. I know that it could be the price but I offered 2 1st.. Not Koska.. Why I said Habs fans, help me.. We want this guy..

Starts with Drouin. But I don't think the Panthers are looking to part with Huby for anything short of an overpayment.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
But why? At least want someone who fills our biggest hole which is lhd. We already have Drouin and Tatar on the LW and Gally on the RW. Shaw looks great on that first line and Suzuki could replace him when he is ready. We can also just sign someone in free agency.
Yup, you are so right.. Still..

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Not a chance he goes anywhere. Don’t understand why people ask. Sure as heck aren’t moving him for picks...have to give to get someone like him. Ain’t happening.

Ekblad moves before him.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
You're so desperate for Huberdeau that'd you move Kotka and 2 1sts?

I mean, I like Huberdeau , and I understand the francophone thing, but man, he doesn't even really address a need for you guys.

If he played centre , I'd understand a little more , but even then, that's a steep price.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
You're so desperate for Huberdeau that'd you move Kotka and 2 1sts?

I mean, I like Huberdeau , and I understand the francophone thing, but man, he doesn't even really address a need for you guys.

If he played centre , I'd understand a little more , but even then, that's a steep price.

No.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad