GDT: MTL @ EDM| Secret sauce | Nov. 13, 2018 9:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoNation

Nov 11, 2018
Strome scored his first point of the season, yikes. Sometimes i'm glad we actually have Bergevin, I can't imagine what kind of team we would have if Chiarelli was our guy

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Niemi seems to play well when there's no pressure.Tell him every game is an exhibition and he'll win the vezina.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Honestly, take out the weak goals Niemi has given up and just trade them in for the great saves he's made... either way we were not winning this one. Folks saying he's the reason we lost are out to lunch. Way too many grade A scoring chances given up. You can't win that way.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I think we should tank all the way. No way this team makes past the 1st round of playoffs (if it gets there). Our special teams are worth ****, our defense is absolutely putrid, and our #1 dude, Price, has his confidence shot.

Oh, and ****ing fire Muller already. What an embarrassment - every team laughs at our PP. In fact, there's more of a chance that there's a short-handed goal on us than we score on a PP... Freaking sad.
Ya where is the accountability for the powerplay. Another goal, what a shit show

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
Textbook Niemi...saves the impossible but gives up a weak lob from the blueline.
I think the only really bad goal was the Caggiula goal. Kassian goal he was screened by two players and i think it bounced off of someone too...

Like, I am not saying that Niemi is a good goaltender, because he's not, but he is not exactly getting much help from the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad