Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Bobby Farnham signs in Montreal. 1yr, 2-way deal

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
I've never seen Mitchell do anything to be considered a "cheap artist" or dirty player.

And sadly, his playing career is over.

Just like David Backes and Sidney Crosby, Mitchell rarely got penalized for his cheap antics. So it didn'tget much media press. But when he was with the Wild and Canucks, I probably saw him play as many as 60 games a year to at least a dozen per year, and he was no saint.

He just didn't get caught like Ott and Torres always do.

Also didn't realize he had retired. haven't followed him in about 3 years.

HABSFTW

Jun 19, 2007
Thunder Bay
Seeing as it's a 2 way deal, I would suspect it's more to bring a little 'spit' to the farm team whom hasn't really been doing that well.

Otherwise.. I really don't see where he fits on the Habs right now.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I love this guy. MT's going to love him too. All you can really ask of a player is that he give you everything he's got and Farnham plays preseason blowouts with the intensity of a game 7.

I've never seen Mitchell do anything to be considered a "cheap artist" or dirty player.

And sadly, his playing career is over.

Mitchell took his helmet off and swung it at another player's head just the season before last.

MrTylerKennedy*

Perfect player to embody a disastrous offseason for the Habs:

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Wow. They added by far the 2 biggest POSes in the league this offseason. Thank God we only play the Habs twice per year.

I can't decide which one I hate worse. At least Shaw can play a bit.

Flyerfan47

Jun 30, 2011
The human speeg bag has found a new home, and a new home crowd, to watch him get pummeled

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Randell isn't good enough to have a regular role in the NHL.

Actually, he had a solid showing in the games he played this past season for his role. 6 goals in 27 compared to Farnhams 8 in 64. Randell is also a few years younger, too.

Farnham makes Gregory Campbell look like Anthony Peluso.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
trades subban for attitude problems, aquires Shaw, who uses gay slurs, and Farnham, a cheap shot artist. Benning levels of durr.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
trades subban for attitude problems, aquires Shaw, who uses gay slurs, and Farnham, a cheap shot artist. Benning levels of durr.

That is wrong.

They traded Subban because they got offered Shea Weber.

Now if you want to think they lost the trade or whatever, its up to you.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
That is wrong.

They traded Subban because they got offered Shea Weber.

Now if you want to think they lost the trade or whatever, its up to you.

pretty obvious we did, lmao, dont need to be an hockey expert to know that

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Hated him before, cheap dirty player who avoids confrontation. Signs with the habs, another reason to hate him even more.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
He has 71 fights in 4 years, almost all with players that are bigger than him, how does he avoid confrontation?

How many of those fights have been started by the other guy punching him square in the face ? He runs around after making dirty hits or runs at a goaltender, only time i've seen him fight is when the other dude literally starts throwing hooks at his face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad