Proposal: MTL and CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
You are welcome to go ahead and name me 32 RHD you'd take over him.

But for some context, Guhle's overall war %ile was 12th%ile.

Nemec's was in the 80th%ile.
All I see with your chart is that Nemec can't defend. It's something which should be usefull when you play on D.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
All I see with your chart is that Nemec can't defend. It's something which should be usefull when you play on D.
And being sheltered makes that observation very telling. Plus he never played top pairing minutes because the coaching staff didn’t trust him. But that is understandable…

Reactions: viceroy

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
And being sheltered makes that observation very telling. Plus he never played top pairing minutes because the coaching staff didn’t trust him. But that is understandable…
Kaiden Guhle got literally 1 singular more shift a game than nemec lmao

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
He generates MORE than enough offense to make up for it.

Guhle’s shifts were against the other team’s top lines. Nemec, not so much. LOL

Now run along and let’s get back to the topic at hand!
Yep and Kaiden Guhle had an xGoal differential 10 goals worse than Nemec at even strength

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018

Yep and Kaiden Guhle had an xGoal differential 10 goals worse than Nemec at even strength
No one cares about Nemec and his sheltered minutes in this thread. Let it go. No one except you believes he is a top pairing dman. He’s barely 2nd pairing given the sheltering...

Do uou have anything relevant to add to the thread which has zero to do with Nemec?? What is your obsession??

Can you get back on topic?

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
No one cares about Nemec and his sheltered minutes in this thread. Let it go. No one except you believes he is a top pairing dman. He’s barely 2nd pairing given the sheltering...

Do uou have anything relevant to add to the thread which has zero to do with Nemec?? What is your obsession??

Nemec plays literally normal minutes, as has been shown to you countless times.

Again, I was not the one to initially bring up Nemec.

Montreal fans, including you, brought up Nemec in this thread

and FYI, the most sheltered Dman in the NHL is named Arber Xhekaj.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Nemec plays literally normal minutes, as has been shown to you countless times.

Again, I was not the one to initially bring up Nemec.

Montreal fans, including you, brought up Nemec in this thread

and FYI, the most sheltered Dman in the NHL is named Arber Xhekaj.
Again no one cares about Nemec and the massively sheltered minutes he played.

Period!

I think Calgary could use a potential 2nd pairing D like Nemec. They are rebuilding.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I don't think anyone's forgetting that, when your d-core consists of 5 guys 23 and under someone is forced to take the next step. Alex Vlasic and Kevin Korchinski did the exact same thing in Chicago this year. McAvoy was playing 22 minutes a night at age 20
This is why Guhle is so valuable. He is our most developed young dman. Played challenging minutes.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012

Yup, is 0.32pts/g is awesome. Big boy number here.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Why would the Flames want a 3rd pairing defenseman right now? such a player isn't going to affect their future.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Yup, is 0.32pts/g is awesome. Big boy number here.
15th in the league in terms of even strength chance generation but go crazy with PPG for a dman.

Unfortunately Nemec hasn't gotten ANY secondary assist luck.

With Kaiden Guhle on the ice for context, MTL generates 2.5 xGoals/60. With Nemec on the ice NJD generates 3.08. But hey that difference would only lead to about 42 extra goals in a season for a team, not big at all and totally not the difference between the 2nd most productive offense and the 26th.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
15th in the league in terms of even strength chance generation but go crazy with PPG for a dman.

With Kaiden Guhle on the ice for context, MTL generates 2.5 xGoals/60. With Nemec on the ice NJD generates 3.08. But hey that difference would only lead to about 42 extra goals in a season for a team, not big at all and totally not the difference between the 2nd most productive offense and the 26th.
Its amazing what sheltered minutes soes for a bottom pairing dman like Nemec!

bud12

Oct 8, 2012

And with Nemec off the ice, what njd generates? With Guhle off the ice, what mtl generates?

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Nemec has 2nd pairing potential. I wouldn’t be ao hard on him…
Guhle’s shifts were against the other team’s top lines. Nemec, not so much. LOL

Now run along and let’s get back to the topic at hand! Nemec is irrelevant.

I don’t do this deal. Guhle is too valuable to the Habs.

Odd, I was talking about the threads topic which was posted by the OP, Can you please decide if you want to talk about Nemec or not cause it Seems pretty wishy washy. Does your word mean anything or does it bend when it's convenient?

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Odd, I was talking about the threads topic which was posted by the OP, Can you please decide if you want to talk about Nemec or not cause it Seems pretty wishy washy. Does your word mean anything or does it bend when it's convenient?
I am responding to the obsessive NJ poster who has derailed this thread due to his insecurities.

Happy to talk about Guhle relative to the OP's trade. What are your thoughts. Should the Habs do it? Curious if you can comment in a positive manner? Can you comment without talking about irrelevant NJ players? I dare you to try!

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
And with Nemec off the ice, what njd generates? With Guhle off the ice, what mtl generates?
With Nemec off the ice, NJD generates 2.86 xGoals/60
With Guhle of the ice MTL generates 2.62 xGoals/60

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I am responding to the obsessive NJ poster who has derailed this thread due to his insecurities.

Happy to talk about Guhle relative to the OP's trade. What are your thoughts. Should the Habs do it? Curious if you can comment in a positive manner? Can you comment without talking about irrelevant NJ players? I dare you to try!
I already did comment on it,

Glad to see you can't take responsibility for your own actions though, Its not like people can't see the above post where you derailed the thread after asking for it not to be derailed

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I already did comment on it,
Your comment was confusing. Because Guhle is not a 3rd pairing dman. Two people commented on you referring to Nemec!

If your comment was meant to imply Guhle is a 3rd pairing dman, then you are only in this thread to troll. So which is it?

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Your comment was confusing. Because Guhle is not a 3rd pairing dman. Two people commented on you referring to Nemec!

If your comment was meant to imply Guhle is a 3rd pairing dman, then you are only in this thread to troll. So which is it?
I'm confused, Why are you bringing up Nemec when it has nothing to do with the thread?

Even more Confusing is that you seem to think that calling Nemec a 3rd pairing Dman is fact/opinion but when I say Huhle is a 3rd pairing its trolling?

Just say that you don't agree with my opinion and move on.

Reactions: dgibb10

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I'm confused, Why are you bringing up Nemec when it has nothing to do with the thread?

Even more Confusing is that you seem to think that calling Nemec a 3rd pairing Dman is fact/opinion but when I say Huhle is a 3rd pairing its trolling?
Nemec is a rookie who was given sheltered minutes. Was a 3rd pairing dman and worked his way up due to injuries. All the talk was about Nemec up to the point of your post.

Guhle was on the Habs top-pair but is a 2nd pairing dman. You know this but your post was meant to draw Habs fans ire. Why bother slag Guhle in this thread?

Guhle is a dman that you and dgibb keep proposing trades for. Why would you bother if he was a 3rd pairing dman? Do you legitimately believe Guhle is 3rd pairing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad