GDT: Mtl @ Ana 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I'm surprised no one is talking about Stoner being back in thanks to Depres having the flu. New argument....go!

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
I personally like this that both goalies get two games straight.

I hope that Gibson performs today well, cuz he was pretty shaky against LA.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Perron-Getzlaf-Santorelli
McGinn-Rakell-Perry
Cogliano-Kesler-Silfver
Ritchie-Thompson-Garbutt

Fowler-Bieksa
Lindholm-Manson
Stoner-Vatanen

Gibson

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I don't know what BB and BM see in Ritchie that warrants them keeping him up and playing him. He's going to be a good player once he sheds some weight and gains a step but until then he's pretty useless out there.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Oh no Stoner is back....

no.gif

Theridion

May 11, 2002
Orange, CA
I don't know what BB and BM see in Ritchie that warrants them keeping him up and playing him. He's going to be a good player once he sheds some weight and gains a step but until then he's pretty useless out there.

Maybe the player doesn't understand that until they are out there failing.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas

I agree but there isn't really a point in re-assigning him to SD yet because they do not play until Friday. Might as well keep him up with the big team for the time being.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California

Agreed. Especially in a 4th line role. Wagner or even Harry Z would work in that spot for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad