GDT: @ MSG/Rangers 4pm

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
I hope we bring back Boughner next year. Even though this team is decimated by injuries and undertalented to start with, he has them playing entertaining, competitive hockey. The last couple of games have me feeling optimistic about the future even though they've been losses

Reactions: Sandisfan and WSS11

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Has Baker not been watching this season? Great kick out to Ek9, if Gambrell 'creates a shield' we get a whistle, interference & it's a 5on3. :nono:

Kid did perfect, Kane had trouble gaining control of it.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Always a great idea to leave the other teams best player wide open next to the net, and then float to him once he gains possession.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
For as good as Dell is when he's hot, when he cools back to earth he dos stuff like this and over-commits to end up way out of position with no hope of recovery. It's like the opposite of Jones who never seems to move enough.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Jumbo really is the ultimate team guy. Word gets out about the potential trade list, so he ups his trade value. :sarcasm: :(

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I hope we bring back Boughner next year. Even though this team is decimated by injuries and undertalented to start with, he has them playing entertaining, competitive hockey. The last couple of games have me feeling optimistic about the future even though they've been losses

I agree with you. I think he learned a lot from his two years in FL. I know panther fans don’t like him that much but he’s pretty young for a HC. I’d be good with Gallant or Boughner with a new PP coach next year.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I agree with you. I think he learned a lot from his two years in FL. I know panther fans don’t like him that much but he’s pretty young for a HC. I’d be good with Gallant or Boughner with a new PP coach next year.
I too would like Gallant. If we have a rebuilding roster, we know he’s the guy that can get the most out of depth players

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

full

"I say, it seems that with this squadron facing quite a scarcity of available participants on account of widespread and disparate maladies I must endeavor to re-acquit myself with the production of direct scoring markers as a requisite of replacing the mitigated productivity. However I must also admit to a certain amount of trepidation regarding my competence in such matters, especially in scenarios during which I am a member of the interloping unit in an unfamiliar whereabouts. The passage of time since the most recent instance of such a marker is significant enough that my memories of that event fail me. Though perhaps it is also due to some disquietude over the eminent possibility that my tenure with his squadron may be reaching is termination if I wish to consider the opportunity to engage in extended competition for a victor's chalice before I reach the conclusion of my entire vocational lifetime. I suppose such melancholy cognition is unavoidable at junctures such as this, and that dwelling on it may also be impacting others for whom my association with this squad is a focus of their connection to the history of the organization and communication of events. That said, we must keep a stiff upper lip, must we not my loyal compatriot?"

full

"Indubitably, sir. Indubitably."

full

"Mmmyes, indeed."

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Nem, I hope you've been logging all of these Lord Joseph entries over the years. Whenever Jumbo decides to hang em up, I really hope we can get a compendium. :nod:

Reactions: Sandisfan

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
So possession & control of play leads to powerplays, right? I'm sure that counter anti-sharks refs agenda was touted around here, calling us conspiracy theorist loons, yes? :sarcasm:

:popcorn:

Reactions: nabbyfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Nem, I hope you've been logging all of these Lord Joseph entries over the years. Whenever Jumbo decides to hang em up, I really hope we can get a compendium. :nod:

I haven't. Never really thought about it. And unfortunately thanks to the great HF purge and migration I'll only be able to go back to about the beginning of 2013. Though I can't entirely remember when I started with the meme.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Deboer f*cked this team, and couldn't even wine and dine us first.
Loved his after the season remarks insisting he didn't change the system for karlsson. No shit that's why you were fired. You didn't change your garbage system.

Reactions: WSS11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad