MSG clock/score graphic

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
I hate the new MSG clock/score graphic stuck all the up the left corner. Whenever it worked last night. Go back to the old format. I was watching the other broadcasts. CBC. Fox Sports. The graphic is on the left side of the screen but there is some space between the graphic and the top of the picture. No action is missed.

Last edited:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I hate the new MSG clock/score graphic stuck all the up the left corner. Whenever it worked last night. Go back to the old format. I was watching the other broadcasts. CBC. Fox Sports. The graphic is on the left side of the screen but is some space between the graphic and the top of the picture. No action is missed.

i don't think they're gonna change anything now that it's implemented

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
I actually like it. Nice and compact, as opposed to a bar taking up the upper part of the screen.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
I dislike it as well. With the old bar I would just glance up without really taking my eye off the play. I'm sure i'll get used to it, though.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
You will all get used to it. They won't change it. Case closed.

Though it is better than no score on the screen...

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
i think they can remove the logos from the top and just have the team abbrevations.. I like that is in the left corner instead of on the entire top of the screen but it too big.. it comes down too far.. chop the logos off and its fine

TomLaidlaw

Jan 4, 2007
Transylvania
One of these years the MSG crew will be able to accomplish the impossible and actually be able to display a hockey game and a clock on the same screen.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The NBC graphic is at the top of the screen in the middle. A little space above. Basic. You look at the clock for the TV timeouts after 14,10 and 6 minutes. PP and PK. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
The NBC graphic is at the top of the screen in the middle. A little space above. Basic. You look at the clock for the TV timeouts after 14,10 and 6 minutes. PP and PK. No need to reinvent the wheel.

And I find it in the middle to be extremely distracting if the play ends up at the top of the screen. At least with how it is in the corner, you never have that issue.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
The new one from last night takes up too much real estate. A thin horizontal bar at the top of the screen is preferred.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad