MSG clock/score graphic

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
The new one from last night takes up too much real estate. A thin horizontal bar at the top of the screen is preferred.
Uh.... what? A small box in the upper left corner takes up less room than a bar across the entire top of the screen.

Kel Varnsen

Below: Nash's Heart
Sep 27, 2009
Uh.... what? A small box in the upper left corner takes up less room than a bar across the entire top of the screen.

To me it just feels unbalanced right now. But I'll probably like it better than the bar with some time.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
MSG moved the graphic a few inches down. The graphic isn't stuck as the top of the left corner. There is space between the top of the picture and the graphic. You can actually see the logos. Its on both MSG broadcasts tonight. Someone reads these boards.:)

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I thought at first that the picture on my screen was stretched or zoomed in.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
i say we blame the new clock on this team sucking so far. nbc doesnt use this clock and that was the only game we looked decent in

rick063092

Nov 16, 2008
Exactly, it comes too far down on the screen. I'd prefer if they made it wider, but shorter. It's just distracting hanging down so far.

No need for the logos..there is a white bar that seperates the logos from the team's abbreviation..that same white line extends into the black MSG box to the left..Above the white line in states msg and above that, the box is empty-just plain black..simple solution..lop off everything above the white line across the board..less graphics leaving more screen for ice play..

Last edited:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
MSG moved the graphic a few inches down. The graphic isn't stuck as the top of the left corner. There is space between the top of the picture and the graphic. You can actually see the logos. Its on both MSG broadcasts tonight. Someone reads these boards.:)

Why would we want space between the top of the picture and the graphic? That's just wasted space which results in an even more distracting graphic closer to the action. Terrible.

ChipAyten

NYR-LFC-NYG-NYY
Dec 19, 2008
Lawn Guyland
I don't like how the silver border is truncated at the top of the graphic. It looks incomplete and shotty. I know this is because the graphic was mean't to be "fully bled" but it should be an easy fix come on now. I would also like it if the graphic was made less tall. Make the top border at the top edge of the team abbreviation and just above the MSG

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
I don't like how the silver border is truncated at the top of the graphic. It looks incomplete and shotty. I know this is because the graphic was mean't to be "fully bled" but it should be an easy fix come on now. I would also like it if the graphic was made less tall. Make the top border at the top edge of the team abbreviation and just above the MSG

They fixed it and added a little border to the top of the score graphic. I liked it better when it bled off the top of the screen, but oh well.

Jersey Girl

Sep 28, 2008
Keep it in the top left corner, lose the graphics, give us the score and timing....nothing more.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Over two week old thread and not one damn printscreen? :laugh:

I mean ok, I watch EVERY game. I'm pretty sure I know what everyone's talking about but my memory kinda sucks, when the game's not right in front of me, and I'm trying to vividly remember a score clock that I normally couldn't give a rat's fat ass about lol.

Oh, and on edit; don't tell me I shoulda just done it myself then... Cause I'm lazy. And I'm allowed to be. You're not! :p:

fxhomie

Feb 26, 2009
East CoCo County, CA
You mean this?

Attachments

• MSG_Rangers.png
    MSG_Rangers.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad