Injury Report: Mrazek Groin Injury

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
https://twitter.com/markhmasters/st...ason-thread-redemption-tour-22.67297/page-337

not a huge deal with Campbell back on saturday and Kallgren looking decent.

And putting Mraz on LTIR means we can activate Muzz and anyone else whenever they're ready to go.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Reactions: zeke

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Campbell is cleared to play per Keefe.

today was his first full practice tho (and the jets stink) so he didn't want to rush him right back in tonight.

Reactions: Menzinger

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Forgot about the Muzzin aspect.

I really hope Jack Campbell‘s rib injury is what was affecting his play

we don’t even need or will expect .935 Campbell.

Just need like .912 or better lol
This season is going to be sunk by goaltending, isn't it?

Sinkkunaattori

Go Waffles Go
Aug 5, 2011
Alright that's it guys, I'm booking a flight to TO. I last played goalie 22 years ago, but have no fear I'll still be an upgrade because I can't swim!

Reactions: fahad203

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Whatever. Does anyone really feel any more confident in Mrazek than Kallgren at this point anyway? Everything hinges on Campbell's health and performance as it would have regardless of Mrazek's health.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
As unproven as Kallgren is, I’d rather he be the back-up than Petr Mrazek any day of the week. I know that Petr Mrazek had been much better the last few games, but the rest of his season has been abysmal as humanly possible. Wasn’t a fan of the signing in the off-season, still not a fan of it today, it was an awful signing, don’t think many people will refute that one.

I don’t see the Leafs keeping him for the next two seasons, hell I don’t know if any other team is going to give him another chance.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Third? Groin injury for Mrazek this season, plus he was injured most of last season. I’m wondering if he considers LTIRetirment this off-season. Wouldn’t be surprised

Last edited:

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Oh damn, we are going to be losing Matthews now, aren't we??
Not sure wasn't he playing mens league in Sweden his junior year of high school ? He might not be NCAA eligible , lets face it lack of a diploma is the only thing that could keep someone out of ASU .

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Hey, does this mean he won 2 Stanley Cups?:
On July 1, 2019, McElhinney signed a two year contract with the Tampa Bay Lightning.[12] He was part of the 2020 and 2021 Stanley Cup-winning teams, spending most of those seasons as the backup to Andrei Vasilevskiy.[13] (From Wikipedia)
Yes , Yes it doe's as much hate as he gets around here he has 2 rings and our goalies have how many ? Is there even 2 rings in the locker room ?

Reactions: Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Yes , Yes it doe's as much hate as he gets around here he has 2 rings and our goalies have how many ? Is there even 2 rings in the locker room ?
Damn, I am so happy for him! This somehow tuned-out in my head! So Kessel, Bozak, McBackup (and I am missing others) all got a Cup before us .. damn. Still happy for them, though.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
At the very least, now we have certainty from Mrazek. What a disastrous signing this has turned out to be. Well keep marching forward. Kallgren has a lot on his shoulders tonight. Not so much for the 2 points, just team psyche. Then it's hope and pray Jack will come back in fighting form. I know the pessimists around here feel the season and PO are now lost and it may be, but none of us know. Just have to see how the month plays out and let's not get too overboard if the next week is a stinking pile of shit.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
If absolutely necessary, they could trade for another goalie, but they wouldn't be able to play in the playoffs. (unless there has been some rule change this season)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad