Recalled/Assigned: Mrazek Called Up/ Gustavsson Injured

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I give up on Gustavsson.

I agree. Guy gets injured way too easily and often for a backup. If he wouldn't be out of position half the time he wouldn't have to make such ridiculous saves. Hasek had a similar style but he was in shape.

VM1138

Apr 30, 2007
I agree. Guy gets injured way too easily and often for a backup. If he wouldn't be out of position half the time he wouldn't have to make such ridiculous saves. Hasek had a similar style but he was in shape.

I'm pretty sure Gustavsson gets injured every game he plays. Sometimes it's not enough to sideline him for the next game but I think there's a "Gustavsson hurt/strained/tweaked _____" after every single game.

But we all expected that. Is Mrazek getting sent down for the week since we have four days off?

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway

Gustavsson has to do the same as Hasek. Hasek used to go out 30 min before his teammates and do stretching. You can't play that style and stay healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad