Post-Game Talk: Moves like Roo: FLYERS 5 at Senators 3 | Sat., Feb. 24, 2018,

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA
Mrazek was shaky.

I think if we do end up trading Simmer you wait until the summer. As he has been a part of the season turn around.... have to keep that in the room. I know I'd want it if I was on the team. Best not create too much of a stir there.

I'd like to see a bottom pairing D, RHS but that may be impossible (esp if they do not give Sanhiem his due). A true 4th line C wouldn't go a stray either.

As long as we can get a 1st and a decent prospect for Simmonds, then I'll be content. His presence far outweighs whatever value is lost at the TDL.

Reactions: Igor

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's because they judge a center prospect by more than just number of goals scored in half of their first AHL season.

You mean being a full sized center with decent skating, good instincts, puck control, top flight passing skills and first rate defensive play has value?

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
If he sends Oskar down and puts Jake back to LW, fire coach and GM.

Simmer can go to third line RW and leave top 6 as it is today.

Weal Laughts Simmer
Raffl Flip NAK
Weise Lehtera

Prefer to trade Flip tho

Yeah I would really like to see NAK up on the 4th line. Apparently he's not necessarily ready. He has the offensive game- but he may be a defensive liability.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The one thing overcooking them does, is gives them more time to gain "man" strength.

You can see it this year with Sanheim and Patrick that they fall awkwardly at times when going against NHLers.

Whereas a Manning falls awkwardly because he is just not talented.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The one thing overcooking them does, is gives them more time to gain "man" strength.

You can see it this year with Sanheim and Patrick that they fall awkwardly at times when going against NHLers.

Whereas a Manning falls awkwardly because he is just not talented.

Mods, if you can see this post, I think deadhead may have hacked into Tripod's account. I don't want to report him or anything, I'm just going to need a ruling on whether or not we still need to guard against a jinx.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad