Aug 9, 2009
FyxK0J8.png

look at this guy

Macot of the Ottawa Police Force.

Reactions: usahockey22flyers

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Neuvy a tier below , the consistency just isn’t there.

Elliot Mrazek would be fine tandem imo

The goalies are similar. I don't think Petr's been anything special to get excited about, but whatever

But 2 goalies already have 2018-19 contracts with the flyers at < 3mil, and 1 goalie is a qualifying RFA/UFA at > 4 mil. That's a pretty big difference.

Mzarek already strong-armed his last team into an !RFA! contract they felt they had to unload. He would have to have a pretty frigging fantastic playoffs for the Flyers to edge himself into the discussion. And it would cost the Flyers more $$...and more term, definitely edging into Hart term, however far out it is, which would be nicer to control with someone Flyers choose rather than someone they desparately acquired...and horrible return on signed Neuvy...and likely wasting anything Stolarz has to offer.

I just can't see cautious Hextall signing him. Unless it is for 1 year, after he has an offer for 1 of his other goalies.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Everything can change the next two months.

Except Lindblom isn't going anywhere, he's tough and defensively responsible, the anti-Sanheim if you will, not as much raw talent, but far more heart and hockey IQ.

I think in a few games Lindblom - Patrick will be set in stone, the question will be whether Voracek is a good fit, should he be moved down to Frost next year, and whether he or Simmonds will be traded in a deal that includes a young RW for that 2nd line.

Reactions: JXC

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Gotta think Lindblom coming up here and being solid in a similar role to what Simmonds plays at 5v5 should be the final nail.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Mrazek was shaky.

I think if we do end up trading Simmer you wait until the summer. As he has been a part of the season turn around.... have to keep that in the room. I know I'd want it if I was on the team. Best not create too much of a stir there.

I'd like to see a bottom pairing D, RHS but that may be impossible (esp if they do not give Sanhiem his due). A true 4th line C wouldn't go a stray either.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Everything can change the next two months.

Except Lindblom isn't going anywhere, he's tough and defensively responsible, the anti-Sanheim if you will, not as much raw talent, but far more heart and hockey IQ.

I think in a few games Lindblom - Patrick will be set in stone, the question will be whether Voracek is a good fit, should he be moved down to Frost next year, and whether he or Simmonds will be traded in a deal that includes a young RW for that 2nd line.
Top lol. A couple of weeks ago you were framing your posts to suggest that Lindblom was a lesser/underwhelming prospect. Now he's such a great fit with Patrick that the Flyers might consider bumping a top ten scorer in the league to the third line, or even shipping him out of town.

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Top lol. A couple of weeks ago you were framing your posts to suggest that Lindblom was a lesser/underwhelming prospect. Now he's such a great fit with Patrick that the Flyers might consider bumping a top ten scorer in the league to the third line, or even shipping him out of town.

Hey, the monkeys finally cranked out Shakespeare. It’s only a sonnet, but credit where it is due.

Reactions: kudymen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad