GDT: Mostly AHL team from New Jersey vs. Pretty crappy team from British Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I said it even before this game, so don't accuse me of being fair-weather here, but I wouldn't mind Noesen back for one more year to prove this year was a fluke/injury hampered season that stifled his performance and caused a down year.

I'll take my chances with him over some other names.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I said it even before this game, so don't accuse me of being fair-weather here, but I wouldn't mind Noesen back for one more year to prove this year was a fluke/injury hampered season that stifled his performance and caused a down year.

He is the perfect bottom 6 depth player. Also compliments Coleman and Zajac very well if he needs to play on the 3rd or 2nd line with them. Also provides some strength.

Reactions: Bleedred

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

He's been out for so long I forgot that he's a much better option than all those scrubs.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If NJ can leverage this late season mess to find a fourth line for next year with Rooney Agostino and Noesen that allows the prospect age players to spend the season at Bingo there will be one of a small number of silver linings.
Hall Hischier Palmieri
Boqvist? Zacha Bratt
Coleman Zajac Wood
Agostino Rooney Noesen

Maybe need an upgrade at 2C or 2RW.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Where’s your Columbus Cannon Fodder avatar, uncle Jim? 2015 Islanders playoff bandwagon avatar? Whaaaaa????
Uncle Jim refuses to use a Columbus avatar, due to the team's mistreatment of Kinkaid and refusing to play him or even dress him on the bench as the backup more than twice in the almost 3 weeks that he's been there. He just won't tell us that and wants to troll us with proclaiming that Keith on the CBJ is better for his career.

That was my playoff avatar for the 2015 playoffs, for losing a bet that the Islanders would miss the playoffs that year. I still have it on my machine.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Noesen is a goddamn animal. LOVE IT, winning a spot for next season.
I hope he does, because I like going with what we know rather than someone new in that role that we don't know.

And outside of this year, Noesen has played good for this team.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
BTW, aren’t these GDTs lovely now without the same million posts about how bad Hynes and Greene are!? :snide:
And not a million posts arguing that Kinkaid isn't that bad and is average and not one of the worst starting goalies in the league. Too bad Uncle Jim came in here to stir the pot tonight!:sarcasm:

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Great play by Severson. He has really played better since the deadline. Still not the best in his own zone but he is doing good things out there. He is also becoming an offensive force.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
OTs with this scrub team is actually fun to watch haha, who the hell knows what’s going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad