GDT: Mostly AHL team from New Jersey vs. Pretty crappy team from British Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Pietila is my second least favorite Devil ever.

I can't believe we aren't losing yet. I feel like every team should be able to do what Calgary did against this team.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pietila is my second least favorite Devil ever.

I can't believe we aren't losing yet. I feel like every team should be able to do what Calgary did against this team.
I can already think of at least one least favorite Devil than him that's in tonight's lineup.

He's in the penalty box right now.

Reactions: ThePrideofStockholm

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Santini is about as NHL caliber as most of this lineup.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How do the Canucks get outshot by us like this? They traded Gudbranson weeks ago and Jay Beagle isn't even playing tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Who's a bigger and more washed up bum these days? Loui Eriksson or Milan Lucic?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm no Gabriel fan, but I much rather him than Pietila.
Not me.

I hate goons.

They need to be out of the game. I'll march in a peace demonstration if it gets them out of here. Where is Ralph Nader to come out and follow up on his bid to end fighting in the NHL? Is he even alive anymore?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hate to say it, but our defense (as in the defensemen) lineup on paper for this game isn't terrible. Greene is old and not a top 4 guy anymore, but outside of White being an unknown rookie and Santini being a #7 at best, Butcher and Severson are top 4 guys and Carrick seems to be an okay bottom pairing guy.

Reactions: glenwo2

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Not me.

I hate goons.

They need to be out of the game. I'll march in a peace demonstration if it gets them out of here. Where is Ralph Nader to come out and follow up on his bid to end fighting in the NHL? Is he even alive anymore?

Agree completely. That's just how much I dislike Pietila.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm no Markstrom fan and his shoulder pads and chest protector should be illegal, but he's been above average this year in both save percentage and on my eye test, so mark him down as another example of a goalie that plays decent behind a really poor defense.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Agree completely. That's just how much I dislike Pietila.
I actually hate Lappin more than him at this point, as he always came with more hype and he's been a BUM since after about his first 20 NHL games, which were obviously a mirage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad