Most Valuable Oiler #1

Jun 9, 2011
Yeah, I don't post in polls often, but this one was easy. Glad I chose Hall, looks like there would be tough consequences if I didn't.

BGr1ff

Oct 8, 2010
Cowtown
Might as well close this now and set Hall at 100% of the votes. It should not end with any number other than that.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Taylor Hall is the kind of player that you pay what you need to keep him on the team. He should be an Oiler for life unless his skill vanishes, if not we messed up.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Gotta pick Hall. Love his game and drive.

Technically speaking either RNH or Schultz because of position could/should be more "valuable" but I still have to pick Hall.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Its Hall, and thats rather easy. Incredible talent. He drives the bus right now

Next up is RNH, expecting a big year. Kid will challenge Hall in 2 years

3rd I am torn. Eberle is a REALLY good winger, but 1 of LD/Nurse could turn out better, and both play a more a important position needed to win

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Its Hall, and thats rather easy. Incredible talent. He drives the bus right now

Next up is RNH, expecting a big year. Kid will challenge Hall in 2 years

3rd I am torn. Eberle is a REALLY good winger, but 1 of LD/Nurse could turn out better, and both play a more a important position needed to win

I honestly think at the end of next year nuge wins this poll, but it will be close. any way, I expect a big year from nuge.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I honestly think at the end of next year nuge wins this poll, but it will be close. any way, I expect a big year from nuge.

i think a 75 point season with good two way play (like his sophmore season) would do it. Although if Hall is around 90-95 points hed still be the most valuable.

A year older with a full off season will do wonders. I love the way he finished the season, was much more aggressive and looked dangerous offensively. Hopefully he picks up where he left off

Trafalgar Sadge Law

Nov 8, 2007
Honestly 1 2 3 and 4 are all no brainers. The correct answers to all of them are Hall, RNH, Yakupov, and Eberle. It's after that when you can start debating.

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
Gotta pick Hall. Love his game and drive.

Technically speaking either RNH or Schultz because of position could/should be more "valuable" but I still have to pick Hall.

If Schultz could play his position there would be a debate. Time will tell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad