Most underrated defenseman on your team

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
People will probably say Morrissey from the Jets, but I want to give a mention to Enstrom. He's certainly no longer the Enstrom of old, but when he's not injured, he's still a very reliable defensively-minded d-man. Hopefully we re-sign him.

boyko10

44-11-9
Apr 27, 2017
People will probably say Morrissey from the Jets, but I want to give a mention to Enstrom. He's certainly no longer the Enstrom of old, but when he's not injured, he's still a very reliable defensively-minded d-man. Hopefully we re-sign him.

How is it not Chiarot? Because he's really underrated, more like hated :(

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
By other fans Lindell, by our fans Hamhuis (fell off a bit at the end but also played with a 7D the entire year)

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Alex Edler

Beast. Underrated and underappreciated by a significant portion of his own fanbase.
Our every situation minute crunching #1.
Does so many things right.

Reactions: LiveeviL

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I don't have a team, but I hope people have been watching the Jet and Wild series. My pick Morrissey, he just keeps impressing me with little fanfare. That may change soon if the Jets go deep into the playoffs.

Reactions: saxonmiller

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Gardiner's underrated within the fandom because fairweathers think he's bad defensively.

Rielly's underrated outside of it because he developed late.

Id go Rielly.

Nah I think it's just Gardiner makes these huge brain farts all the time at inopportune moments when he has all the tools to be an Elite player.

Rielly did not develop late, he just started early. He hasn't even peaked ye.

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
Nah I think it's just Gardiner makes these huge brain farts all the time at inopportune moments when he has all the tools to be an Elite player.

Rielly did not develop late, he just started early. He hasn't even peaked ye.
the positives he brings to the team outweigh the negatives in a big way, and many fans dont understand that.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Josh Morrissey easily. His skating is just gorgeous and his defensive play is remarkable. Kid's gonna be a star in no time.

Reactions: The Winter Soldier

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Ben Chiarot for the Jets, has recently developed a lot both defensively and offensively.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Radko Gudas on the Flyers. He was better before his 10 game suspension but in general hes still better than hes perceived to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad