Most underrated defenseman on your team

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Brian Dumoulin is pretty good. Probably our most consistent defenseman all year long.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
As strange as this is probably Cam Fowler for the amount of hate he gets around here.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Could say Murray or Nutivaara for Columbus and be correct.
Murray is just straight up solid and the defensive group as a whole is a lot better balanced when he is in the lineup.
Nuti is one of those guys where some people still ask "who?". Hes a solid skater and can really move the puck. You can tell when he is really confident because he definitely stands out on the ice.
I think some fans of other teams look at this pairing and would single them out as the pairing to exploit but you soon realize they are the 2nd pairing and damn good at it

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
As strange as this is probably Cam Fowler for the amount of hate he gets around here.

My vote goes to Hampus Lindholm. He is so good and if he would play on a big market team this board would go crazy. Maybe it would be the same with Cam.

Reactions: HailMcJesus

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
For too long it was cool to call OEL underrated. Now it’s cool to call him overrated. He’s not overrated. He’s an excellent defenseman. A true #1 D.

Reactions: Murzu

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
For too long it was cool to call OEL underrated. Now it’s cool to call him overrated. He’s not overrated. He’s an excellent defenseman. A true #1 D.
It's backlash. Toews got it bad. People just get tired of hearing how great you are when your numbers aren't that good and the team goes nowhere. I am not sure OEL would go unscathed in a bigger hockey market.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Pionk.
Maybe Deangelo since everyone seems to call him a bust but he’s been really good if you’re not stat watching

Reactions: Wease

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Dmitry Orlov. People still picture him as a D who takes unnecessary risks and turns the puck over all the time but he's pretty safe now and he's a beast defensively.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I'd have to go with TVR on the Canes... Partly due to the hype of some of them Pesce and Slavin had relatively down years Faulk well crashed. So it's more of a it has to go there..

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
My vote goes to Hampus Lindholm. He is so good and if he would play on a big market team this board would go crazy. Maybe it would be the same with Cam.

Lindholm gets large amounts of recognition on HF

Reactions: 57special

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad