Most underrated defenseman on your team

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Since nearly every Avs player is underrated on the main boards anyway, I'll go with HFAvs views.

Barrie: it's split; he's either overrated or underrated there is almost no middle ground with him. He's either a top-5 OFD and a #1 or he's a #4 that's bad a D.

In truth he's somewhere in the middle.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Or Ellis. I dont feel like enough people realize just how good he is and what he means to the Preds.

I'd say Ekholm. Some people say Ellis is better than Subban which isn't true at all, but Ekholm on the other hand has never been compared positively to Josi or a lot of players in the league, even though Ekholm does do some things far better than Josi, whereas Subban basically completely outclasses Ellis minus boneheaded turnover reductions (And Subban's are completely overblown).

Reactions: maacoshark

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
On the Wings that would be....

giphy.gif

Yeah these guys are terrible. Hopefully Hronek and Cholowski can be my answer next year.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I’d say Ghost actually. Most people recognize Provorov plays in the 1D role and most of those people have no problem saying he’s a 1D. Sanheim is still developing. Ghost scored at an absurd rate this season and has posted pretty insane stats at a pretty young age. More so underrated because he’s good defensively but you’ll get those types from around the league that assume he’s bad at defense because he scores a lot of points and he’s small. So, twice the stereotype.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Alex Edler

Beast. Underrated and underappreciated by a significant portion of his own fanbase.
Our every situation minute crunching #1.
Does so many things right.

I don't follow the team as much as I did before, but I do follow it. Every-time I notice that he had a stat-wise and highlight-wise good game the forum don't disappoint. Not much of appreciation but mostly nagging, or more: usual not mentioned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad