News Article: Most Stressed Fanbases

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
E96mti6WYAMIsh9

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
The Blues should be elated they finally won a cup, and the Canadiens being 12 is way to low, they always think they should be winning like its the seventies all over again.

And Toronto at 21 ??? Yeah right, that ranking puts this list in the trash bin. They should be Number one without question, IMO.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Seeing as a team based in Canada hasn't won the cup in quite some time, I find the list to be weirdly slanted towards American teams being under stress to win. Because of that alone, it's a crap list.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Yeah, and it should be more. I mean shit, is there really more pressure on the Blues to win (given they already recently have) than the Leafs or the Habs? It's stupid.

There are only 7 Canadian teams!

I don't think the rankings are based on pressure to win.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
There are only 7 Canadian teams!

I don't think the rankings are based on pressure to win.

Yes, I get that. I still believe the pressure on a team like the Habs, who haven't won since the early 90s, or the Leafs, who haven't won since like 1492, is under far greater than a place like STL which won it a few seasons ago.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Yes, I get that. I still believe the pressure on a team like the Habs, who haven't won since the early 90s, or the Leafs, who haven't won since like 1492, is under far greater than a place like STL which won it a few seasons ago.

Not about the pressure on the teams. Not about the teams at all. About the fanbases.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Not about the pressure on the teams. Not about the teams at all. About the fanbases.

Again, even if you make it just about the fan base, I see this list as being really flawed. I mean I get that a lot of Canadien fans sit around talking about their championships that came before most of them were born like it just happened yesterday, but they're still more desperate to win than a lot of other fan bases given it's been 30 years now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad