Most ready prospects from the 2011 draft?

4thliner*

Landeskog is a freakin lock to play in the NHL next year, even on a team that expects to be a playoff team next year. 6-2 210 and his game is all pro. He is the most likely to with ROY. Larsson will certainly play for a lottery picking team next year and most likely be their #1 dman from the get go Devils, Oilers, Islanders...take your pick. I would almost bet the house on it. Couturier should be in the NHL next year unless maybe he hits a wall in training camp and the team would like him to work on his NHL quickness.

It is in that order.

I don't think Nugen-Hopkins makes any team picking top 4 except maybe the Islanders or Oilers. Needs to develop physically and a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
What 2011 Draftees are NHL ready?

Quite simple, with Boston having a good chance at a top five pick, can anyone offer some insight on the NHL readyness of the top prospects? I know Larsson seems ready, Courtier is close as well, but RNH seems small and lanky and could use some more seasoning in the CHL. Along with Murphy.

Thanks.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Quite simple, with Boston having a good chance at a top five pick, can anyone offer some insight on the NHL readyness of the top prospects? I know Larsson seems ready, Courtier is close as well, but RNH seems small and lanky and could use some more seasoning in the CHL. Along with Murphy.

Thanks.

Ummm, read the first page of this thread.

Everyone basically repeats what you have said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad