Most mature, humanitarian, and leader like U-25 players? (Please read warning)

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Boeser seems like a pretty great guy

seconded

http://theprovince.com/sports/hocke...orge-gets-the-brock-boeser-sweater-she-wanted

“Brock is definitely a great young man,†Marcotte told The Province on Thursday. Boeser has kept in touch with the family, and has watched Bjorge’s Special Olympics soccer team in action as well brought her hockey team to join his University of North Dakota hockey team for a practice.

“He also will text her and treat her just like one of his good buddies,†she said. “He just texted her yesterday when he was in Arizona, wishing her a awesome birthday. He doesn’t call her Baylee he calls her ‘my Bayls!'â€

For a 20 year old upcoming star thats rare to see.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Thanks Desmond Hume for linking the article.

I like reading those stories. :)

LaymanX

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Matthews

He carries all his own gear, picks up pucks by himself after team practice, super grounded and down to earth.

Leads by example, works like a horse.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
jake Virtanen. Apparently a very nice person, even bought my co worker a drink.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
This screams Mark Scheifele

Actually speaking of him, for the Jets overall I'd have to say Hellebuyck is very generous and a very mature and friendly person. While many other hockey players run away from fans, he greeted them and had a convo and was friendly to everyone. He even suggested we help some homeless people nearby if we had spare change as he went up and helped them. This was back in Toronto during the WCH, very amazing person. Jets have some very mature U-25 players it seems, and I'm proud of the team structure overall.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Auston Matthews because the times when he was allowed to talk with the media like after a game if he had a major impact (4 Goals in his debut) he showed mature leadership quality like taking the blame for the loss, instead of saying how great it was to score 4 goals in his debut.

BL92

Double Gold
May 22, 2016
Finland
Worst part of NHL Combine for Patrik Laine: "Going outside and having to sign those autographs. That was not fun."

Yeah. He fits the non-partying aspect.

Leadership, maturity, and humanitarian not so much.

http://www.arcticicehockey.com/2016/6/6/11870910/patrik-laine-says-a-lot-of-things-winnipeg-jets-nhl-draft
I think he's mature but not exactly leadership material or humanitarian. He's not a dick, I think he's just an introvert who finds situations like fan signings uncomfortable, I can understand that. McDavid seems the same way.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Mark Scheifele. He's almost too good to be true, with just how much of a nice "awe shucks" go-lucky guy he is. He also eats, sleeps, breathes hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad