Most mature, humanitarian, and leader like U-25 players? (Please read warning)

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I think he's mature but not exactly leadership material or humanitarian. He's not a dick, I think he's just an introvert who finds situations like fan signings uncomfortable, I can understand that. McDavid seems the same way.

It's completely understandable. My friends told me McDavid was very arrogant when he was a young teen, but as soon as he went to the OHL, that all changed and he became very mature, classy, and humble, because he knew that an NHL career also means a lot of expectations and those who look up to you.

Trilliann

Tier 2 fan
May 12, 2016
Below Replacement Level

IndySpar

Mar 26, 2017
Cam Fowler seems like a level headed sort of person.

And he was helped tremendously by Scott Niedemayer and his family.

Last edited:

CharlesHabsFan

Jun 28, 2012
Sherbrooke, QC
Can't say the Habs have tons of those players nowadays... but I think I could make a case for Brendan Gallagher in this thread. He's not one that gives a lot to the community, but he does have his focus into his gameplay, his training and pursues an always healthy lifestyle. Maybe not the best case for this, but a good role model.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Horvat, Morrissey and Scheifele for sure. I'm sure there's a few on every team, especially since weighting for "character" has become more important in scouting and team-building.

Last edited:

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
Horvat, and Morgan Rielly come too mind

personal anecdote about Horvat.

a year and a half ago, I saw him at whole foods having dinner later In the evening, I was in the next booth over with my little bro(11) who loves him, my bro was still in his jersey as his game ended the hour before.

He desperately wanted an Autograph, I said to let him have some privacy, He must of heard me, or picked up on my bro staring at him, but on his way out he stopped and asked how his game went, what position he played, thin introduced himself and chatted for a couple of minutes with him.

My brother still can reenact the whole convo word for word :laugh:

Made me a fan for life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad