Most likely to get Crosby

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Pits.When Lemieux will be gone.Crosby will take his place.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
Talent has never stopped the Rangers before.

1. Rangers
2. Carolina
3. Columbus
4. Washington

In no particular prder.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
No love for the Jackets? Adding Irbe and Suchy isn't going to put us over the top. Gallant is still the head coach, though Blais might be able to teach the vets how to play defense. If Denis goes down with an injury, Jackets are a lock to get Crosby or Brule.

May 1, 2003
Visit site
theres another thread about this i think then names called
2005 Draft Lottery(Crosby)

any who i think its going to be Pittsburgh or Los Angeles

Steve Latin*

I have this sinking feeling that it's going to be the Capitals... :(

S L

roast

Mar 3, 2004
Pittsburgh
I don't think the pens will be in the bottom 5, and therefore will not get Crosby, which is fine by me. I'm tired of hearing about how the pens tank on purpose, etc. Its time for alot of the pens prospects to put up in the next 2-3 years.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
1-Hurricanes
2-Blue Jackets
3-BlackHawks
4-Capitals

Rangers,Buffalo,Pittsburgh are gonna be in the 9-13 category in the East

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think the Rangers have a good shot, and although I'm a Caps fan, I feel he might be a better fit there. That market could use a marketable star.

I'm going to be happy with whoever the Caps get, as more than likely, it will be in the top 3-5.

Brule's a hell of a compensantion package.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
I think it will be the Rangers or Caps. I'd hope the Rangers get him, not from a fan prespective. All the other teams in contention all have one superstar offensive prospect, a fanchise player. The Rangers have good prospects but I dont think they have the one huge forward. I dont think Jessiman is the answer there. If the Rangers get him hopefully it wil call a lot of media buzz and the Rags at least get into come sort of contention. I say this because I think it'd be best for the sport. The NHL needs to get New York City back into hockey like it used to be.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Hawks or Canes. No way will the Rangers be that bad..they still have some quality players.

My guess is the Hawks...they don't seem to ever improve :)

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Sting004 said:
Hawks or Canes. No way will the Rangers be that bad..they still have some quality players.

My guess is the Hawks...they don't seem to ever improve :)

I used to think the Rangers didnt get enough credit, now I think they get too much lol. They only have 3 guys that will score 20 goals if healthy. 1/2 of the defense are rookies, etc, etc. The team they ended with is the team they are starting with and they were like 3-8 towards the end of the season.

TVanek26*

Birko19 said:
Although the chances on Pitts, NYR, and the Caps are pretty high, I have a feeling the Jackets or Sabers are gonna get him.

Me too :yo:

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Whoever gets him will be a team not in 1st at the end of the season but through the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad