Value of: Morgan Rielly

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Rielly has been our 4th best defender. I've lost faith in his ability to defend. I am not sure he makes our defence considerably better than it would be with the younger guys moving up. We'd lose his offence (1pt in 6 games so far) but we would gain defensively.
It's been 6 games, with no pre-season....lol. Typical over-reaction, and you will be the first to complain if we trade Rielly for a return like we got for Kadri, a year later with our hands in our pocket with not much to show for.

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
Reilly is one of the players that the Leaf's need to keep. Not like the team is super deep in high end defensemen.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
He was actually really solidly defensively for awhile. I’d debate there was a period where he was certainly top pairing if not number one. He’s not looking quite so hot this season or last season after his injury. That said I’d rather keep him.
When was he ever good defensively?

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Trading Rielly for cap space while keeping a top heavy forwards group? That makes zero sense for the Leafs. If anyone goes it’s likely Nylander. The return if he does will be good too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad