Injury Report: Morgan Rielly out 8 weeks with a fractured foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
If its any consolation, Colorado was playing way better when Rantanen, Landeskog, Makar, etc., were injured. Now that everyone's healthy they're playing like dong water

So don't give up hope, Toronto is still uber talented
I also wonder if this is going to motivate guys and make them dig deeper.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Get through this week(only 3 games left) and hope Muzzin is back after the All-Star break.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
Rielly hasn't exactly been a difference maker this year...I think we can survive this injury.

We can survive a lot of injuries if Freddy plays like himself and not what we've seen over the past couple weeks.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
What can you say at this point?

A bit of adversity can be good for a team, this is ******* ridiculous though

Let's hope Andersen pulls his head out of his butt or this is going to get bloody ugly bloody quickly

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
8 weeks means he may make the final 10 games of the season.

Reassessed after 8 weeks .... he may play a handful.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
With Reilly gone for 2 months that takes us to the trade deadline. We place him on LTIR and replace him with another dman that can step in. At deadline trade Ceci for anything and Reilly comes back.

Probably best for him to rest for a couple of months anyhow. He's been injured all season long and playing injured. Better for him to rest up for playoffs.

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
This is going to make us worse for sure but he needs the time off for his other issue to heal, whatever the heck it is (groin?)

Reactions: TopCheese

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Who's getting his PP minutes, aka who should I add to my fantasy team?

Thanks

Barrie was already on the top PP unit, Rielly was on the 2nd.

He'll either be replaced by Sandin or Dermott, maybe even Holl.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Rielly hasn't exactly been a difference maker this year...I think we can survive this injury.

We can survive a lot of injuries if Freddy plays like himself and not what we've seen over the past couple weeks.
It amazes me to think how so many Leaf fans think defense is a joke and that any rook could do it. But it starts from the top and Dubie clearly has other idears.

Merrrlin

Grab the 9 iron, Barry!
Jul 2, 2019
It amazes me to think how so many Leaf fans think defense is a joke and that any rook could do it. But it starts from the top and Dubie clearly has other idears.

I don't think many Leaf fans think that at all. Rielly's defence was a bit of a joke, though. We will miss his transition game, no doubt.

Reactions: Erdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad