Injury Report: Morgan Rielly out 8 weeks with a fractured foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
giphy.gif

Pack in the season boys. Our best LD right now is Dermott.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Oh boy... wonder if he had a nagging foot injury all along and finally made it worse with a blocked shot. Would explain why it looks like he has forgotten how to skate recently

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Rielly has been pretty bad this year. So hopefully the foot heals nice and quick, but he also can heal any lingering issues.

If there is any truth to the Dillon from SJS or Martinez from LAK rumors, we might find out soon how true they are.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Not I really really worry what type of pick was given up to get rid of Marleau because he HAD to be bought out...

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
obviously not the thing we wanted but i think it may be a good thing for Rielly, he has not looked himself at all this season and as many others i believe there is another injury he has been carrying. Hopefully both (if this is a new one, perhaps the same one got worse) will heal up and he will come back the Reilly we all know.

In terms of the team itself though? well it obviously isnto good, please try anyone but Marincin or Dermott on top pair please, they are both tire fires. Sandin would be better up there

Reactions: Gallagbi

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Oh boy... wonder if he had a nagging foot injury all along and finally made it worse with a blocked shot. Would explain why it looks like he has forgotten how to skate recently
If you believe the tweet from the Leafs PR he suffered the injury last night when he blocked a shot, so I don't think it was the injury he was playing with.

Reactions: leafsgirl12

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Maybe the fwds will start focusing on Defence more. Maybe Sandin will play well and Dermott steps up.
Look at the Pens, they have no business being at their position with all their injuries but they are there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad