More points this year: Laine or Puljujarvi?

Who will have more points this year? Laine or Puljujarvi?

• Total voters

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
LOL. Uh, yeah. 62 pts in 194 career games. He's awesome. Even being on a line with McDavid, he'll be the weak link.

He rebuilt his confidence last year. Obviously if you're playing with McDavid, you're not going to be the best player on that line but he was definitely not weak either. He really was very good last year and got better as the season went on.

Of course Laine has potential to be better than Puljujärvi (and has been this far in their careers excluding last season) but you're sleeping if you don't think Pulju might score 60 points this season. I don't think anyone's expecting much more from Laine in Columbus. Pulju's playing a much more well-rounded game so if they get same amount of points, you can bet the Bison King has been more effective for his team.

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
With the way the CBJ #1 PP unit has looked in preseason and the engagement level from Laine, I expect a big bounce back season from him. Wont be surprised with him being around 65-70 points with 35 goals. He just looks back to himself in preseason so far.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
LOL. Uh, yeah. 62 pts in 194 career games. He's awesome. Even being on a line with McDavid, he'll be the weak link.
Keep doing you. Even with all the money in the world, an amazing city, Toronto still has less postseason success than the pathetic Oilers over the past 20 years. And let’s not talk about the years before that lmao.

As of right now Laine is still the better player but Poolparty showed big improvements/maturity in his game last year and looks amazing in preseason. Playing along with Mcdavid would anyone really be surprised if he blows up?

McVespa99

May 13, 2007

Being on a line with McDavid Mathews would be the weak link so I dont quite get why that is a surprise to you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad