Post-Game Talk: Montreal's 4th Line Gives Leafs #4 overall (for now) 4-0 Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Our top 3 (Price, Subban, Pacioretty) are among tops in the league in their respective positions. Our young, up and coming core (Galchenyuk, Gallagher, De La Rose etc) are pieces ANY team would love to have and are contributing to our success. A guy like Plekanec is very underrated in his 2 way game. We are where we are because we have a good, young core and complementary players who play a team game, a 200 ft game & are committed to the system. Price is a big piece of the team but he can't score goals, he does his job and the rest of the team do theirs.

Habs are bottom third in the league in goals for and first in goals against. Price is your team.

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
I don't think people expect the team to be good. I think most get upset with the lack of effort and the fact half the players just don't care.

Adding to not caring I have noticed that some fans don't seem to care anymore. The post game threads are usually only 5 pages now and game day ones aren't any where near as long anymore.

Nah it's the mods not allowing tank talk in the GDT. The tank threads are going strong.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Only good thing about this game is that players we are trying to trade or candidates didn't get injured

I am looking at you Lupul

Tyler Biggs*

Those aren't Leafs fans, those are morons. Any jersey thrown on ice is disrespect for both the teams playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad