Pre-Game Talk: Montreal versus Colorado

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Luc Gelinas @LucGelinasRDS · 39 min il y a 39 minutes
Michel Therrien va utiliser la même formation ce soir face à l'Avalanche. Donc, Weise et Beaulieu seront laissés de côté. #CH #RDS

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Luc Gelinas @LucGelinasRDS · 39 min il y a 39 minutes
Michel Therrien va utiliser la même formation ce soir face à l'Avalanche. Donc, Weise et Beaulieu seront laissés de côté. #CH #RDS

Not surprising -- MT likes to play the momentum card. Especially coming off a high against the Bruins, guess it's his way of appreciating their effort.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Not surprising -- MT likes to play the momentum card. Especially coming off a high against the Bruins, guess it's his way of appreciating their effort.

I'll know we have arrived when the organization shrugs off a win over Boston...
Like we used to do.

"'taint no big thing" Love is the Drug

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I get that, but there's one problem... Outside of a few singular performances from the DD line, Sekac and Parenteau, the team had gaffs in their game. Defensively? Yeesh! I would have preferred to see Beaulieu inserted here. I guess time will tell and if this line-up corrects the few problems from last game. I mean... it's a struggling Colorado team that has both their starting and back-up goaltenders sidelined. It can't be that bad, can it?

That's what is making the difference I believe. The next 2 games are against Detroit & the Rangers. Beaulieu will have his ice time then I'm pretty sure.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Montreal needs to sharpen up defensively tonight, Hope to see a good game from Price, because hes been average thus far. Have to take advantage of struggling Avs team.

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
If Varlamov is out for longer than expected and Berra too, Avs have to look at some short-term help. No way to can hold up with their 3rd and 4th string goaltenders leading the way, especially given their slow start to the season.

too bad we didn't still have Budaj, we likely could have gotten more for him considering their desperate situation.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Marc Antoine Godin @MAGodin · 26 min il y a 26 minutes
Subban: Au fil des ans, je nous ai vu passer d'un club qui était un peu intimidé à un club qui ne l'est plus du tout. http://*******/ZJuvhw

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't know if I'd say that he's been really good. He's been alright. But Tinordi fills more of a need. We already have plenty of puck moving D.

Weaver keeps this up and we'll have a need...

A need to get him out of the lineup. :laugh:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Dan Kramer @DanKramerHabs · 2 min il y a 2 minutes
#Avs starter tonight Calvin Pickard's brother, Chet, is a prospect that never panned out. Was once #Habs Price's backup in Tri-City (WHL).

Pickard confirm for tonight.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
4b79d-sdcnm.gif

Going with a winning line-up is fine, I suppose but the Habs defense was quite atrocious at times. This isn't Boston, I get it, but Beaulieu should play. I like Weise's work ethic, even if he is having a poor start to the season.

Beaulieu instead of who?

Don't say Tinordi, 'cause he was good for the last 3 games!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dan Kramer @DanKramerHabs · 2 min il y a 2 minutes
#Avs starter tonight Calvin Pickard's brother, Chet, is a prospect that never panned out. Was once #Habs Price's backup in Tri-City (WHL).

Pickard confirm for tonight.

See NOT Picard...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad