Pre-Game Talk: Montreal versus Colorado

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
MTL will face Chet Pickard tonight right?

Berra sustained a neck injury, according to the Denver Post. He didn't practice Friday and is questionable to play Saturday. If he can't go, Roy said Pickard will make his first NHL start.

Briere against Parenteau!

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Their goalie was beyond awful last game against Ottawa and they won't have much margin tonight again with their defense.

Maybe another 6 goals performance for us ? :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MTL will face Chet Pickard tonight right?

Berra sustained a neck injury, according to the Denver Post. He didn't practice Friday and is questionable to play Saturday. If he can't go, Roy said Pickard will make his first NHL start.

Pickard the litter. :sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Beaulieu should draw back in tonight. I can see those two alternating until they both carve a spot in the top 6

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Beaulieu should draw back in tonight. I can see those two alternating until they both carve a spot in the top 6

Who friggin' knows with MT/JJ...
Tinner and Bolo should both be in until their play says otherwise.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Same line-up against Colorado.

Beaulieu should draw in over Tinner against a team with as much team speed as the Avalanche.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Calvin, not Chet.

Chet would have been a more interesting story. He was the poor ******* who had to replace Carey Price when he left Tri-City and was the guy who got to watch Dustin Tokarski's heroics from the bench in the 2009 WJC.

Chet was a great goalie prospect, but things didn't work out for him. Calvin is his younger brother, and he's been a .500 goalie in the pros so far.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
...is briere lining up tonight?

Well, he scored that dramatic GWG the game before last and played all of the team's games so far. Don't see why not.

He might be motivated, and has always done good VS the Habs, they'll have to keep an eye on him. I'd expect 25 points for him for the season, I'd hate if 10% of them came VS the Habs.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Well, he scored that dramatic GWG the game before last and played all of the team's games so far. Don't see why not.

He might be motivated, and has always done good VS the Habs, they'll have to keep an eye on him.

Yeah so keep him away from Sara Diamond or whatever her name is too...:laugh:

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Oh god... A backup goalie playing in Montréal, thats not good at all...

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Calvin, not Chet.

Chet would have been a more interesting story. He was the poor ******* who had to replace Carey Price when he left Tri-City and was the guy who got to watch Dustin Tokarski's heroics from the bench in the 2009 WJC.

Chet was a great goalie prospect, but things didn't work out for him. Calvin is his younger brother, and he's been a .500 goalie in the pros so far.

Came to say this. It would have been quite the sotry yes, Chet and Price were good friends too from what I heard so.

Anyway, a win tonight would be huge as it would put us 5 points ahead of the Wings and the 8th spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad