GDT: Montreal @ Toronto - 730PM ET - TSN/RDS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He hasn't been superb, but coming into a brand new system with new teammates with zero practice with any of them.. I didnt expect him to steal the show.

But you know that Cole will score 2 goals in his first game hence the reason we would lose that trade....:sarcasm:

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I don't hate Kaberle, always supported him.. but he's not even working for the puck.

I bet you Weber is hungry. He'd come in and work his ass off. He might be just as bad, but at least you'd be getting an honest effort.

In all honesty, if it's a long-term injury, I hope we call up St-Denis if he is ready to go yet. :laugh: My man-crush deserves another chance!

Touche. Weber has to be dying for another chance and Kaberle's never working that softness out of him.

I'm actually with you on St-Denis. He was pretty damn good in his last stint. Give the kid another chance and we might end up with another Diaz down the road.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Miss the whle game so far....so seems to me like a pretty quiet game for Ryder....While Pleks has to be the biggest loser of them all. Playing with Gionta AND Prust....Nothing against Prust but that to me is a pretty bad combination especially for a guy like Pleks.

Prust is offensively limited, but at least he has an excuse being a grinder and all. Plus he's playing fearless.

Gionta has no excuses.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
DD has raised his game and his now easily our best center. Great faceoff win on the lead goal. He always shows up in big games. :handclap:

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Miss the whle game so far....so seems to me like a pretty quiet game for Ryder....While Pleks has to be the biggest loser of them all. Playing with Gionta AND Prust....Nothing against Prust but that to me is a pretty bad combination especially for a guy like Pleks.

i agree but what is he to do? neither he nor gionta can win puck battles. he's there until bourque comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad