Status
Not open for further replies.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
interesting Brian Wilde tweet

BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV

It feels like Leafs feel that if they can intimidate Prust, there is no one left. Prust has been pounded all night. And keeps standing up.
Expand Collapse

Good luck with that :laugh:

Prust may not be the best fighter in the league but he's fearless. Nothing short of an injury will stop the guy

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
interesting Brian Wilde tweet

BrianWilde ‏@BWildeCTV

It feels like Leafs feel that if they can intimidate Prust, there is no one left. Prust has been pounded all night. And keeps standing up.
Expand Collapse

Prust needs a couple of buddies to help him. It will come in due time I think.

The icing routine as started from the Habs.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Eh, it's his first game after nine. He's not playing good by any means but I'd give him another game or two first.
I don't hate Kaberle, always supported him.. but he's not even working for the puck.

I bet you Weber is hungry. He'd come in and work his ass off. He might be just as bad, but at least you'd be getting an honest effort.

In all honesty, if it's a long-term injury, I hope we call up St-Denis if he is ready to go yet. :laugh: My man-crush deserves another chance!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Miss the whle game so far....so seems to me like a pretty quiet game for Ryder....While Pleks has to be the biggest loser of them all. Playing with Gionta AND Prust....Nothing against Prust but that to me is a pretty bad combination especially for a guy like Pleks.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Prust needs a couple of buddies to help him. It will come in due time I think.

The icing routine as started from the Habs.

i agree with you. I have a funny feeling Bergevin is going to deal White for an enforcer who can play - like boll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad