GDT: Montreal @ Tampa Bay (December 28th, 7:00 PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
Breaking News: The Montreal Canadiens have announced they have a PTO in progress with goaltender Goldberg from the Mighty Ducks.
Mighty-Ducks-Goldberg.jpg

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Have this feeling Habs win tonight.
Feel like all these kids will go all out to solidify a spot in the big show... what with all the upcoming trades on the horizon and all.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Ugly game ahead
Stamkos, Hedman and Point...

Yup. A loss will serve the greater good. But I am excited to watch the kids play. Despite it all, I'm happy that the kids like Poehling, Caufield, Evans, and Romanov have been bright spots through all this. Caufield hasn't been scoring, but you see he has jump in his game.

Also, both Tampa's goalies are in COVID Protocol. Vasilevskiy and Elliot are out. Manny Lagace will start for Tampa.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yup. A loss will serve the greater good. But I am excited to watch the kids play. Despite it all, I'm happy that the kids like Poehling, Caufield, Evans, and Romanov have been bright spots through all this. Caufield hasn't been scoring, but you see he has jump in his game.

Also, both Tampa's goalies are in COVID Protocol. Vasilevskiy and Elliot are out. Manny Lagace will start for Tampa.
Hoping that a couple of kids do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad