GDT: Montreal @ Tampa Bay (December 28th, 7:00 PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
if they actually play this game, I might watch to see the Laval kids. If they put Hillis in over Paquette, and Primeau/McNiven were the goalies dressed, then every forward and goalie would all Timmins either by drafted or signed as undrafted FA out of the Q, or acquired by trading one of Timmins top picks (Pac/Sergachev).

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello and respect. Weird times we live in. Does y'all think primeau plays since he won his last game? And Montebault has not been ok.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Worst lineup since I can remember. Lineup de BS.

mSohVGH.gif

wildD

Jul 25, 2015
I'm on vacation in Florida and the Covid case's ain't so high here so, if no more players go into the covid protocol the game should go on. And yeah I will be watching multty games also Bcz Canada is playing tonight also

Reactions: Conflicted Habs fan

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
I guess lines don't mean much right now since it's mostly an AHL club, but why would Paquette - Pezzetta - Vejdemo be our 2nd line? And still have CC - RHP - Poels as the 4th :laugh: I'll lose my shit if the "4th line" plays like 8 minutes...

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Good to see Byron practicing with the team.

Also, Fairbrother is there, as well. On the Habs' official website, they have him and Belpedio as the 4th pair.

So joining the team from Laval: RHP, Belzile, Primeau, Schueneman, Fairbrother, Belpedio, Hillis, Baddock, Vejdemo (some will play, some will be scratched, some will be taxi squad). Players from Laval that have already played: Poehling, Caufield & Ylonen.

12 players on the roster right now are from Laval.

Reactions: Runner77

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I guess lines don't mean much right now since it's mostly an AHL club, but why would Paquette - Pezzetta - Vejdemo be our 2nd line? And still have CC - RHP - Poels as the 4th :laugh: I'll lose my shit if the "4th line" plays like 8 minutes...

This has HP-Poehling-Caufield as the 2nd line:

Reactions: Sagikev

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

I wouldn't take where they're listed on a reporters' Tweet as who is on the 2nd or 3rd lines exactly. On the Habs' official website, they list them:

Drouin - Suzuki - Gallagher
RHP - Poehling - Caufield
Belzile - Evans - Ylonen
Pezzetta - Paquette - Vejdemo
Baddock - Byron - Hillis

Romanov - Savard
Kulak - Clague
Niku - Schueneman
Fairbrother - Belpedio

Montembeault
Primeau

Status