#Pens lines at practice:
Dupuis-Crosby-Bennett
Perron-Malkin-Kessel
Kunitz-Bonino-Hornqvist
Fehr-Cullen-Sprong/Plotnikov

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Beau is on the top line with Sid and Dupuis and Horny is on the 3rd line with Kunitz and Bonino at practice today. I don't like Sprong rotating with Plotnikov, but whatever.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Hey Duper, I know you had a health scare and relly haven't had much game time to get into the swing of things... go out there and play top line minutes with Sid. Don't worry about making mistakes, we'll put Bennett out there with you guys and blame anything that goes wrong on his play.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Why is it so damn difficult for these coaches to figure out what the lines should be?

It's pretty simple:

1. Don't put Kunitz or Dupuis in the top-6
2. Balance skillsets between wingers

Bennett-Crosby-Hornqvist would be awesome. Dupuis-Crosby-Bennett is going to be a complete failure, and will then be used as an excuse to never put Bennett with Crosby again.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Pens Inside Scoop ‏@PensInsideScoop 2m2 minutes ago View translation
#Pens lines at practice:
Dupuis-Crosby-Bennett
Perron-Malkin-Kessel
Kunitz-Bonino-Hornqvist

soo close MJ. he'll get it eventually, right? :D

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
why is cole with letang still? and the obvious one is why is scuderi on the team? :help:

Sidney BrOSSby*

Locked in the Washer
Nov 28, 2007
Kampuchia
Keeping my butt tight. Jabba said he's having a party and he's only paying the gate for his luxury box. Twi'leks are coming. They're not paying either.

Damn Hutts. They're so ****in fat and full of ****. Maybe, they'll bring Princess Leia and her carbonite friend.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
Naturally, Fleury needs to stand on his head if Montreal plays like they have been playing. Like has been mentoned countless times, why keep Dupuis on the top line, if someone could use some easing into the game it is him. If I remember correctly his production does not completely fall off when playing on the 3rd/4th line and he could actually be ace there with his speed and work ethic. Hope Sprong plays and shows of his shot again.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
eklund(the crazy rumor guy) says the pens are interested in staal, no not that staal, eric. :laugh:

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i guess if i ever want to see bennett in the top six i have to accept this sacrifice to the cult of dupuis

basically, if bennett does well enough to make up for the fourth liner on the other wing, the whole line will be praised, if they struggle, it's back to the bottom six for just one of them

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
#Pens lines at practice:
Dupuis-Crosby-Bennett
Perron-Malkin-Kessel
Kunitz-Bonino-Hornqvist

Ohh so close. Swap Fehr with Dupuis and that is fine.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
eklund(the crazy rumor guy) says the pens are interested in staal, no not that staal, eric. :laugh:

Sure, we'll take him. But at $8.25 million on the salary cap, the 'Canes would have to take back Kunitz, Lovejoy and either Dupuis/Scuderi to make it work. Sure, we'll send a marginal prospect like Blueger or Guentzel if Carolina is willing to take back those three players.

I have zero interest in Eric Staal with retained money, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad