Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Pittsburgh (7:00 PM EST) March 26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Halpern is going to play a critical role on the PK. I think if the Habs play a hard game, be strong in the neutral zone and the PK does their work, the Habs will squeak out with a 3-1 win.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
How is it possible that Montreal plays two back to backs this season against Pittsburgh/Boston? And Montreal has to travel both times! This schedule is weird.

GO HABS GO!

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
With Halpern centering the 4th line, I pray that Gabriel Dumont is back to the 3rd line instead of that useless plug, Colby Armstrong.

?

Colby has been really good the past few weeks, really seems to have found his game offensively and is playing with more of an edge.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
How is it possible that Montreal plays two back to backs this season against Pittsburgh/Boston? And Montreal has to travel both times! This schedule is weird.

GO HABS GO!

conspiracy. :sarcasm:

Regardless, I'm excited to watch the habs both Tuesday and Wednesday!!!

we get a chance to end the pens streak, just like in washington years ago.

go habs go

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
So Chris Lee is reffing the game tonight...
tricko-meme-poker-face-panske.jpg

RIP Penguins streak anyways.

SteelFish87*

thats a tough blow

hope u guys beat out Boston for the #2 seed ;)

Michel Therrien is my favorite coach. good luck tonight

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Fearless prediction. If Montreal wins tonights game, we will make it to the Eastern Conference Finals.

If we win the next 2 games, we will make it to the Cup Finals.

I won't say "book it" because I HATE that expression, but it will go a long way to solidifying us as a top team and the confidence boost would be huge.

That being said, I just hope we don't lose both games...

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Being reported over on the Pens board that Malkin isn't playing tonight. That helps.

Last edited:

Fergy22

Nov 9, 2003
Ft Wayne

GO HABS GO!

My guess is that it is NBCSports driven. Wednesday is "Rival Night" on that network and what better rivalry is there?

Habster33

In Habs we trust!
Dec 15, 2010
Morrow is playing, Malking and Letang out!! This could help us win the game.

@JohnLuTSNMtl
#Penguins Malkin (Shoulder) and Letang (leg) remain day to day. Will not play tonight. Fleury starting, Morrow confirmed in.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Morrow is playing, Malking and Letang out!! This could help us win the game.

@JohnLuTSNMtl
#Penguins Malkin (Shoulder) and Letang (leg) remain day to day. Will not play tonight. Fleury starting, Morrow confirmed in.

They've been winning despite missing both in the lineup. Even when they came here Malkin didn't play and they scored 7!

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
we're close to trade deadline
we're playing the best team in the league right now
we lost last game
Chris lee

1+1+1+1 = if we lose tonight, i'm not posting anything tomorrow but i'm going to sit back and enjoy the "trade everyone price sucks we need clowe and boll panic show"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad