Pre-Game Talk: Montreal @ Pittsburgh (7:00 PM EST) March 26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
We're playing back-to-back away games, against arguably the two strongest Eastern Conference teams. There's a strong possibility Malkin returns to the Pens' lineup, and I'm still waiting for information on Letang. And why the **** do we play against the Bruins Wednesday? Both teams have two days off until their next games, on Saturday.

Overall, I'd be happy with 1 or 2 points on this short road trip, and I'd be extremely happy if we don't suffer any more injuries. That's all I'm asking, no more injuries.

Your thoughts? Which goalie starts when?

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
Gonna be a good test for these 2 games. I just hope we play good and win 1 game. If we do that, i'm gonna be happy.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Statement game. Can we beat them in their barn and end their 12 game winning streak?

The big question on the PIT side is will Malkin and/or Letang play? Both seem to be day-to-day.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
We need some fresh legs back quickly if we don't want Subban, Markov and Plekanec to be exhausted come playoff time.

Please Diaz, Prust and Bourque come back so we can rock this lineup sooner than later :yo:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Bourque - Plekanec - Ryder
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gionta
Moen - Prust - Armstrong

Markov - Emelin
Subban - Bouillon
Diaz - Gorges

Price

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I'm more confident after seeing the Pens against the Flyers last night. They can be beat and we did score 6 goals against them last time. Price just needs to be near perfect. As far as the B's go, meh. Budaj will start no doubt and just pray there's no goonery.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
So do we get the Penguins with Malkin, Letang, Morrow and Murray??? or do we just get one of them?

.....Bruins will probably pick up Iginla before they play us

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
Pens riding a 12 game win streak, getting one of the best players in the league back, going into Pittsburgh to top it off?

Smells like a blowout. 5-2 Habs.

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
Anyone expecting Murray to go full Pejorative Slur tomorrow injuring one of our players?

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
We need some fresh legs back quickly if we don't want Subban, Markov and Plekanec to be exhausted come playoff time.

Please Diaz, Prust and Bourque come back so we can rock this lineup sooner than later :yo:

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Gallagher
Bourque - Plekanec - Ryder
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gionta
Moen - Prust - Armstrong

Markov - Emelin
Subban - Bouillon
Diaz - Gorges

Price

What about Halpern?

void

Jan 5, 2006
Murray isn't playing tomorrow and Morrow is basically a game time decision.

Analyzer*

I would give the start to price for both games, and then give it to budaj against the rangers on saturday.

I wouldn't. I'm not as confident in Price this year as I was last year. At least if we give the Bruins Budaj we can use the excuse that we didn't have our number 1 in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad