Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
we're close to trade deadline
we're playing the best team in the league right now
we lost last game
Chris lee

1+1+1+1 = if we lose tonight, i'm not posting anything tomorrow but i'm going to sit back and enjoy the "trade everyone price sucks we need clowe and boll panic show"

Nice deduction

almostjesus*

I made this during the 2010 playoff run after we eliminated them

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
?

Colby has been really good the past few weeks, really seems to have found his game offensively and is playing with more of an edge.

Ya I'm on that page, although I've been saying that throughout the clamouring for his exodus from Montreal. I can think of other players who have not filled their roles as consistently as he has. And now he's being put in more offensive role and it's not been horrible. He does have some hockey sense, can stickhandle better than a "plug" and when he gets his shot of, it ain't bad compared to the Pleky/Gio slappers from the boards.

I wish Ryder wasn't so freaking slow. Not like I didn't know what we were getting, but before he would find a way to get open for more snipes. Now he seems to be labouring just to get chances. Was a sweet tip last game though. That's just why I wish he had more good scoring chances.

So mad that our injuries are taking so long. I guess this is the tradeoff for having Max being Wolverine. Could use a goal or three from him tonight. Looking forward to a solid performance from Halps. Nothing flashy, just methodical and effective.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Keys to the win;

- Sharp defense/Solid goaltending
- Jumping on those rebounds, because there are going to be
- Discipline

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Unfortunately, i see us losing the next couple games. We have been playing over our head this year, so dropping down in the standings wont come has a surprise.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
CaptainObvious.JPG

Hey... whenever you're not stating the obvious here, you get bashed out of your mind and classified as someone "obsessed with toughness" or "that is grasping at straws"... even when your predictions turn out to come true. So yeah, it might better to just state the obvious, even if I'm fairly confident we'll struggle to win this one.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Anyone else getting a little sick of all this Pittsburg/Shero love-in talk.

It all started with a lucky lottery ball with Crosby's name on it.

The Pens are officially being anointed champs already in March...

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Anyone else getting a little sick of all this Pittsburg/Shero love-in talk.

It all started with a lucky lottery ball with Crosby's name on it.

The Pens are officially being anointed champs already in March...

Shero has made great moves in recent years for the Penguins and deserves all the credit he gets. Penguins are on a 12 game win streak so why shouldn't they be the talk of the league right now. We can't really complain cause we have been in a lot more headlines in the 2 month so far compared to all of last year.

And that same lottery year, well we shouldn't complain much getting the #5 pick overall!!!

Analyzer*

Pittsburgh has their full roster. Even with a healthy team we'd struggle against that.

Just don't get slaughtered.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Shero has made great moves in recent years for the Penguins and deserves all the credit he gets. Penguins are on a 12 game win streak so why shouldn't they be the talk of the league right now. We can't really complain cause we have been in a lot more headlines in the 2 month so far compared to all of last year.

And that same lottery year, well we shouldn't complain much getting the #5 pick overall!!!

Shero might not have gotten all the pieces that were necessary for this team's success, but he sure did a damn good job keeping it all together under the salary cap for all these years. Letang's contract is looking very, very good right now. The Neal-Niskanen for Goligoski trade was just highway robbery.And trading Staal this past summer looks more and more like a great move, as his contract is looking ridiculous right now the way he's playing with the Canes.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal

Agreed.

... still, if the Habs can cut 'em down to size the way they did the Caps in 2010... then I'm there. :handclap:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
padded shirts, just realized some players were wearing those ( crosby interview on TSN )

i guess thats why his shoulders looks so huge.

7k_shirt_01_d4474b6d28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad