GDT: Montreal @ Ottawa 7:30pm | RDS & TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

So glad Beaulieu is back. Now we need some PP time, shouldn't be hard with Gallagher in the line-up.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Pathetic effort from Moen there .

I was one of the guys who was sure Moen would bounce back this year but from what I see during this pre-season it doesn't look like it.

I wonder if there is a chance (if Moen doesn't improve) we could waive Moen and keep Tarnasky with the big club.

Saintpatrick*

My hate for Ottawa has grown exponentially since the playoffs.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
what are legit nhler like lucic , neil , prust fight some random dude in pre season ? is it like to give them a chance to stay in nhl ?

Partly. The guys you mentioned were trying to make a name for themselves when they were just breaking into the league. Just returning the favour I suppose. On the other hand Tarnasky isn't a prospect. Fighting him for Neil is just to keep him from running around.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Partly. The guys you mentioned were trying to make a name for themselves when they were just breaking into the league. Just returning the favour I suppose. On the other hand Tarnasky isn't a prospect. Fighting him for Neil is just to keep him from running around.
Do you think we'll see a Tarnasky-Neil part II tonight?

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I wasn't going to post in the GDT, but I had to say the same thing. He looks like he has no energy left when he's just 20 seconds into all his shifts.

I understand it's just pre-season and he's virtually the only veteran in the lineup, but that effort just doesn't reflect well. He looks like he's mentally tuned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad