Post-Game Talk: Montreal loses 4-3 to Winnipeg

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Kirby heard all you meanies say bad things about him this summer.

1664502467184.jpeg

Last edited:

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Dach had a Lindros faceoff where he just decided to ram into the opposition. It worked, although not as beautifully as Lindros did it.

Dadonov was pretty bad, but it's early and those giveaways can maybe fix themselves. If not, he will be a beautiful tank commander.

I'm sorry for Primeau having a bad game, but he was really hung out to dry in the 3rd by some of the worst giveaways. I haven't seen the first 2 periods. Also, Price usually always sucked in early preseason games. They are for warming up and they don't really matter. I hope he is now tougher mentally and won't care about this one. He has enough talent to make it if he holds it mentally.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Xhekaj had a tougher game. Was a bit of a roller-coaster with some good and some bad. Tough second period.

Norlinder had a bad first period, but was better as the game went on. He's got to show more intensity and hustle. Way too casual out there. Seems to have lost his identity and confidence. He needs to find his swagger.

Guhle was good. He's making the team.

Dach was good and it was nice to see the intensity and physical battle in him.

They have to find a spot for Heineman or at least a way to keep him in Laval. It would be a shame if he had to go back to Sweden, because he's ready to make the jump. He's much better than I thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad