Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
5mrXSxR.png

:clap:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't have the photoshop skills nor the creativity to do something like this! So good Roy

I had never made a meme when I joined in 2012.

Also, I had a ton of gif ideas and couldn't get anyone to execute them. I think it took me 4 years before MIG finally acknowledged me and created a gif based on one of my suggestions. :laugh: I knew at that point that the only way I was going to get anything done was to toil on my own and find a way.

I too have a lot of respect for those who are legit shoopers using advanced tools.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I haven't missed a game this season, but I'm on the fence whether I should wake up at 5 in the morning to watch this one. Back to back games are stupid. And they are especially punishing for teams like ours, who rely on speed and precise execution.

I don't know that anyone can really sway you as the decision to cut your sleep is yours alone to make. However, since you brought it up ... there are a ton of games left in the regular season, there is nothing particularly at stake with this game, there is nothing particularly riveting, no new players brought in.

If you'd allow me a vote, I'd say PVR it and watch it on your own time after work tomorrow. Your job is far more valuable and you not being a zombie the next day, is just as important.

That said, see you in tonight's GDT. :laugh:

Reactions: Archijerej

Jul 6, 2016
One thing I am sure of:

A Habs win = a 5-6 pages PGT

A Habs loss = at least 20 pages PGT

Reactions: BLONG7

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
One thing I am sure of:

A Habs win = a 5-6 pages PGT

A Habs loss = at least 20 pages PGT
News flash, every other relevant team board on hf is exactly the same way! I know it might be a disappointment for you to think that we are not the most horrible board on the entire site but we’re not. Oh well, do you have a favourite blanket you can cuddle with?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
News flash, every other relevant team board on hf is exactly the same way! I know it might be a disappointment for you to think that we are not the most horrible board on the entire site but we’re not. Oh well, do you have a favourite blanket you can cuddle with?

Second newsflash. The news get higher ratings when they lead with disaster stories.

Looks like human nature can be simply disregarded in an attempt to score a few brownie points on a fan forum.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The schedule makers are making some of these games one sided. One team hasn’t played since Sunday while the other is playing twice within 24 hours.

How is this fair for any team playing in back to back nights scenario?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
for them maf
for us ? gametime decision

i wouldn't mind seeing price go back to back, but if its kinkaid, its kinkaid.
To be honest I think it should be Price but for a very different reason- Kinkaid deserves a chance to play goal in behind a well rested Habs team and not one where his teammates are tired against a team with 5 days rest. I would play him in Dallas

Reactions: Runner77

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
To be honest I think it should be Price but for a very different reason- Kinkaid deserves a chance to play goal in behind a well rested Habs team and not one where his teammates are tired against a team with 5 days rest. I would play him in Dallas
Plus Vegas has lots of fire power. If we aren't playing Kotkaniemie more minutes because we don't want to lose/throw towel in why do we send out our backup goalie against Vegas?

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011

montreal has bigger concerns than trying to protect a 2b backup who will play a minimal number of games. Even if the D tightened up significantly, it wont be so tight to stop all chances.

the real question is whether price thinks he can play. the skate to the head last night in arizona, maybe he benefits from a night off. but he can handle the occasional b2b. but if he wants in, you let him play.

if we start kinkaid and the damn breaks and we are getting blown out, price will not spell him he's gonna have to take his lumps. if we start price and the dam breaks, send 31 to the bench and let kinkaid do the mop up work.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
montreal has bigger concerns than trying to protect a 2b backup who will play a minimal number of games. Even if the D tightened up significantly, it wont be so tight to stop all chances.

the real question is whether price thinks he can play. the skate to the head last night in arizona, maybe he benefits from a night off. but he can handle the occasional b2b. but if he wants in, you let him play.

if we start kinkaid and the damn breaks and we are getting blown out, price will not spell him he's gonna have to take his lumps. if we start price and the dam breaks, send 31 to the bench and let kinkaid do the mop up work.
You are not wrong but Kinkaid will lose tonight and going 0-3 for your new team doesn’t help his confidence. I think him getting a win behind a rested team would be a huge confidence builder. Tonight might be a very ugly game, maybe not a Montoya 10-0 loss but ugly.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
The schedule makers are making some of these games one sided. One team hasn’t played since Sunday while the other is playing twice within 24 hours.

How is this fair for any team playing in back to back nights scenario?

This season appears to be the worst for many teams. It befuddles me to know how they can do such atrocious scheduling.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

We did this mistake way too many time in the past. It should be Kinkaid. Price can't play 70 games.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad